The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha it's like you're peering into another conversation. I don't think my commentary would always be appropriate if I lost focus.

"Great tee shot by War Eagle at the 18th, nice low fade off the tee into the fairway. Of course, Tiger would have done it better..."

No dude, I am dead serious. I give you grief about your fandom, but you know the game, know the swing and would be great on the mic. Lets do this!!!!
And FWIW, I did not know about any others asking you or talking to you about it. It hit me how good of a fit it is.

I fear u would violate the no swear policy

"Nice bleeping hooded pw into the green dean"

I wouldn't make it 2 pbp's.

"Michael Dean just in the rough short sided. He's got putte... Oh what the $&@% Mike it's a simple chip shot. With a Bettinardi putter?! COME ON MAN"

C'mon Wardy.....make it happen!

I like the direction this is going...what needs to happen for this to be a reality???

No dude, I am dead serious. I give you grief about your fandom, but you know the game, know the swing and would be great on the mic. Lets do this!!!!
And FWIW, I did not know about any others asking you or talking to you about it. It hit me how good of a fit it is.

Buck asked if I was going like 10min ago. I asked Melissa. That look was also not forum appropriate, even with her going too. Sucks, cause I'd have a lot of fun with it even with clean commentary."

Best part? I'd PBP the heck out of it. Would be so much fun :/

mward come to Myrtle Beach!!!

Buck asked if I was going like 10min ago. I asked Melissa. That look was also not forum appropriate, even with her going too. Sucks, cause I'd have a lot of fun with it even with clean commentary."

I'm sure I could call and work her into our spa day on Thursday if you would be there then.

Sounds like the closer needs to save this one

I think the message I just sent might make him ask his wife again.

Haha it's like you're peering into another conversation. I don't think my commentary would always be appropriate if I lost focus.

"Great tee shot by War Eagle at the 18th, nice low fade off the tee into the fairway. Of course, Tiger would have done it better..."
Low fade? Have you ever seen me hit the ball? Come on. Low? Fade? It's like you dont even know me.

*sigh

I'm sure I could call and work her into our spa day on Thursday if you would be there then.

We probably couldn't get there till Thursday evening, but I'd get her a spa day for Friday or something. It's a semantic to figure out on our end.

We probably couldn't get there till Thursday evening, but I'd get her a spa day for Friday or something. It's a semantic to figure out on our end.

Sounds like a plan

It would be awesome for Ward to join us in MB. Come on little buddy!!

Its happening.
Anything less is unacceptable.
Bring on the mward taking his talents to souf Myrtle Beach.

Its happening.
Anything less is unacceptable.
Bring on the mward taking his talents to souf Myrtle Beach.

Dang that turned around real fast

I'm glad you are going to be there dude.

I'm happy to be able to make it. I'm just glad i'll be able to bring the event to the masses.

Did y'all order those Pukka hats in a Youth Small size for Wardy?

Perfect size. Allows him to grow into it nicely.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back