2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

Dates and locations below, will use this spot for head count for each. Saturday will be early afternoon round, Sunday will be early morning for those interested

October 12-Cleveland Area---Saturday and Sunday

Attending

Mikedean441--Sat/Sun
Canadan--Sat golf only (will play Sunday if in Cle)
TyJohnston--Sat golf only (will play Sunday if in Cle)
PhillyV--Sat golf only
Tpluff--Sat/Sun and Hotel
Grins--Sat/Sun no hotel
Dcbrad--Sat golf only
Tyno--Sat golf only
Buckeyeduffer--Sat golf only
Bullfrog--Sat/Sun golf and hotel
Robman7--Sun only
Barspin89--Sat golf only (will play Sunday if in Cle)
Michigan slice--Sat/Sun and Hotel
Turner--Sat golf only
Amart--Sat/Sun golf and hotel
Darren K--Sat golf only
Ohio_Striker--Sat golf only
Hickerad--Sat golf only
Brock--Sat/Sun golf and hotel
Fireftr20--Sat golf only
Greggdrews-Sat golf only
Jspangs--Sat/Sun golf and hotel
Mmaynard11-Sat golf
Davidwinchell-sat golf

Saturday October 12, 2013

Pine Lakes Golf Club
6233 W Liberty St Hubbard, OH 44425
(330) 534-9026
http://www.golfpinelakes.com/courses/

The day will begin around 10:30am with tee times starting at 1:00pm. Take in a day with SPi Silver Certified Instructor and Club Pro Chris Carfangia (Forum Name: carfangia) for an awesome afternoon of THP Fun and some serious knowledge.

The day will include:
2 hour Trackman Session from 11:00am until 1:00pm
18 holes of Golf
GPS Carts
Range Tokens

Prizes will be given out to the top 4 golfers or groups (however we decide to play) We will figure out a way to make it fair (Chris had talked about using the Callaway handicap system, but it is not set in stone)

After the round, a steak dinner will be served at the chalet on the property with beer/drinks being provided.

After dinner, Chris will have his putting green in the Chalet and he will spend time with anyone who wants to talkabout SeeMore and giving quick mini lessons.

Cost for all you see above is: $49.99

Sunday October 13, 2013
Hawthorne Valley Country Club in Solon
http://www.hawthornevalleycc.com/index.html
18 holes, $40

Tee times start at 9:45

Attending

Mikedean441
Canadan-
TyJohnston-
Tpluff-
Grins-
Bullfrog-
Robman7--
Barspin89--
Michigan slice--
Amart--
Brock--
Jspangs--

October 26-Columbus Area

Attending

Mikedean441
Canadan
Robman7
Golfinff
Ghostbeezy
Tpluff
Lafeyette7
Zenger (tentatively)
Tyjohnston
Hitman
devrickus
Buckjob
Thetopdogg
Certifiable
Dcbrad (tentatively and saturday only)
T2grn18
Youngbuck
Leeb
Sighman23
Mcg1245
Colt
Motoo
Robozeo

Saturday Round

Winding Hollow Country Club

http://www.windinghollow.com/Home-1.html

Normally $61, we are playing for $44

Tee times start at noon

Sunday Round

New Albany Golf Links
http://www.newalbanylinks.com/
$39 for 18 with cart
Tee times start at 9am

I was just looking over the schedule for Saturday & it hit me - this is such an unbelievably great deal! Thanks again to THP, Chris Carfangia, Mike Dean, & all the other guys who helped to set this up! Can't wait!

Chris and dcbrad made saturday happen!

One wake up. I will be rolling out of the house this time tomorrow.

One wake up. I will be rolling out of the house this time tomorrow.

I'll have been driving for an hour at this time tomorrow haha.

Time for a quick tune up 9 after work today. Then another great weekend with THPers.

Just a reminder guys, if you wanna meet for breakfast either post in here or pm me. Bob Evans 9am right off the turnpike exit 229

Hey PhillyV, How many are meeting at Bob Evans? Got room for one more?

Hey PhillyV, How many are meeting at Bob Evans? Got room for one more?

Absolutely not. You're going to have to find breakfast elsewhere. We simply can't fit one more at our table, sorry.

2013 Summer OH/IN/KY and Surrounding areas get together

2013 Summer OH/IN/KY and Surrounding areas get together

This time tomorrow should be well on the way.
Bringing the Michigan contingent,

Also if anyone has had a change of plans and will not be coming this weekend, please let me know. Theres a few people I havent seen in the thread in quite some time and I want to be sure we have a good headcount for both days to the courses

don't worry mike...i'll be there.

Ok so to avoid awkward conversations with old ladies at bob Evans. Ill start a list here for who all is going. Ill call ahead of time and make a reservation. The reservation will be under the name Vedda. If you want to join, just message me and I'll add you to the list.

Attending Breakfast:

PhillyV
TyJohnston
DavidWinchell
Darren K.
mmaynard11
Grins

Bump with Grins added. Anyone else interested let me know by the end of today. Ill call tonight and let them know how many we have coming

Bump with Grins added. Anyone else interested let me know by the end of today. Ill call tonight and let them know how many we have coming

methinks I'll be there too, whats the address again

You guys gonna stop for breakfast?

I don't think we will be able to make it by 9 unless CJ has a lead foot. Would love me some biscuits and gravy before a day at the course though...ponder mode engaged

You guys gonna stop for breakfast?

You don't think Bob Evans would mind if we did some carpet putting during breakfast? What do their rugs stimp at - maybe a 10?

You don't think Bob Evans would mind if we did some carpet putting during breakfast? What do their rugs stimp at - maybe a 10?

From the sounds of pine lakes were better off putting in the parking lot. Might be similar speeds

Haha borrow a few coffee mugs to act as holes

With all this talk of small and fast greens and narrow landing areas me thinks I will have a smile on my face when I get my money's worth on the course tomorrow. Can we make the drinks available before the round? lol

With all this talk of small and fast greens and narrow landing areas me thinks I will have a smile on my face when I get my money's worth on the course tomorrow. Can we make the drinks available before the round? lol

You will just get a better rate than the rest of us per swing. Canadan will shoot 70 divided by 49.99 which is .71 a swing with a free steak. Mike dean will be .41 a swing but still gets the same steak :banghead:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

You will just get a better rate than the rest of us per swing. Canadan will shoot 70 divided by 49.99 which is .71 a swing with a free steak. Mike dean will be .41 a swing but still gets the same steak :banghead:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

:bulgy-eyes:

I do agree with you, at some point tomorrow, my score will be at 70.

Back