The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot my 9 hole PB today, 42.

3 bogeys, 1 triple (got distracted by a text message), 1 birdie.

My 10 year old daughter just said "OMG it's buffering" while watching Netflix.

SMH

Got to Miami, got checked in. Really dont feel like being here, but it is what it is. At least the Westin Diplomat is awesome.

Got to Miami, got checked in. Really dont feel like being here, but it is what it is. At least the Westin Diplomat is awesome.
Beags down in South Beach! Good eats down there anyway.

Not sure if this had been posted already. If not then I present to you... Awesomeness!!!
ube2u8ep.jpg

Luke List's irons. No numbers, just nicknames. I want those in a bad way!

Full thread on them.

Not sure if this had been posted already. If not then I present to you... Awesomeness!!!
ube2u8ep.jpg

Luke List's irons. No numbers, just nicknames. I want those in a bad way!
Welcome to THP colt.

Thanks. I'll go hit up the check in desk!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Great idea! Also be sure and try out the search feature. It works well! LOL

Great idea! Also be sure and try out the search feature. It works well! LOL

Sucks on Tapatalk

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

my blood blister or clot or whatever you call it has finally reach the end and now there is clear space after it. This is what happens when you drop a putter into the bag and the putter had smashes onto your finger! Ouch!

tava9a5y.jpg

That picture is worse than any feet pictures.

That picture is worse than any feet pictures.

Wait until the fingernail falls off.

Texas Hacker was there when it happened I think. The bad part of it is that I couldn't even blame my crappy round on it! It happened after hole 13 and I had already made a mess of my round by that time!

I never new that rust was such a hot topic that we could have like 5 threads going at once. All on rust.

my blood blister or clot or whatever you call it has finally reach the end and now there is clear space after it. This is what happens when you drop a putter into the bag and the putter had smashes onto your finger! Ouch!

tava9a5y.jpg

Drill that sucker Smally. It feels amazing when the pressure releases. You just soak it in vinegar after drilling, helps with the pain, lol.

SO I was just informed that TexasHacker has to do a hot sauce review? Entertaining, this will be.

Drill that sucker Smally. It feels amazing when the pressure releases. You just soak it in vinegar after drilling, helps with the pain, lol.

It doesn't hurt, duey. At all. It only hurt for a few hours after it happened. By the next morning the pain was gone, and that was a while ago.

It only hurt for a few hours after it happened. By the next morning the pain was gone, and that was a while ago.

Sounds like my first marriage, only in reverse.

J.

I decided to waits until 8:30 tonight to start cutting the grass. Front yard is cut, weed eat & edge the front tomorrow night. Then on to the back yard. It's too damn hot to cut it during the day.
Not too hot to golf though.

Went from not using gloves to wearing both my softball batting gloves...interesting and positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back