Song Dog

Reaction score
Handicap
I got to play the Bio Cells for the first time day. I was amazed at the feel, sound, and flight off driver and both fairway woods. The driver I have set at 10.5 draw and all flight was straight. Unbelievably, I only missed the fairways twice and that's because of the way I lined up. Plus I wasn't trying to kill it. I made sure on all drives that I stayed focused on just hitting the ball without trying to smash it.
Both fairway woods played awesome out of the fairway. Just need to hit these more to get a better feel for them and when I do it will be awesome.
I am so pleased with these.:clapp:

Great to hear. Nothing is better than finding a club that just clicks.

They are great clubs and pretty underrated compared to the SLDR and the Bertha series.

Glad they're working out for you! Nothing like finding something that works.

You should hop into the threads on them and share your thoughts as you play them more, lots reading those that love feedback from all over!

Always good to hear that you have found something that is great and works for you. Keep it up.

Great to hear!

Glad it is working for you!

Go to hear you found something that is working

I've been playing the bio cell driver and 3 wood for a couple of months. Picking up my custom bio cell irons on Monday morning. CAN'T WAIT!! I agree with your comments. Wicked clubs.

Awesome to hear! I am really close to pulling the trigger on a Bio Cell driver... maybe even a fairway after reading this!!

WOW Bio Cells...

Ya. I've dropped my handicap from about a 25 to under 19 in the last 5 months. I found a good pro. After I tried a bunch of drivers, I chose the bio cell driver. My pro and I figured out the best setting. I've got the loft at 12 to maximize my launch angle. Same as the 3 wood. I've got it set to 16. The beauty is that as I progress I can change the loft on my driver, 3 wood, 2/3 hybrid and 3/4 hybrid. No reason to have to get new clubs as I get better. The same goes for the irons. I've gotten a set of game improvement irons that are forgiving and will allow me to grow. SOOOO STOKED!

My next things to pursue is the 4-5 hybrid and then the baffler xl or bio cell irons.
Oh and maybe a Cobra bag "orange" lol

I'm back in the snake charming business and the Bio Cell is sweet to say the least :thumb:

Great to hear. I bought a BioCell+ driver on eBay without even hitting one as it was an absolute STEAL and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Great to hear. I bought a BioCell+ driver on eBay without even hitting one as it was an absolute STEAL and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

I didnt hit these either lol

Played another round with today. I had the driver set at 10.5. I did think when I first played it, it was kinda high.
I played with a buddy today who I usually play with, on the first drive he said something about how high it was. I told him ill turn it to 9.5 and wow .......... PERFECT!
Got to play the fairway woods more today also and wow is all I can say.

Played another round with today. I had the driver set at 10.5. I did think when I first played it, it was kinda high.
I played with a buddy today who I usually play with, on the first drive he said something about how high it was. I told him ill turn it to 9.5 and wow .......... PERFECT!
Got to play the fairway woods more today also and wow is all I can say.

That's good to know! I've never hit a driver in my life haha, this should be a fun learning experience!

Also regretting pulling the trigger on a used RBZ Stage II fairway, I want the Bio Cell now! :laugh:

Look what arrived today! Bio cell hybrids and irons are in the bag. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408484226.284874.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408484233.681293.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow thats AWESOME! !!!!! Congrats!
Definitely let me know how you like the irons and hybrid.
Thats my next on the list.

Wow thats AWESOME! !!!!! Congrats!
Definitely let me know how you like the irons and hybrid.
Thats my next on the list.

I will. I'll get a few games under my belt and let you know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back