2013/2014 Tour Pro Equipment Changes

Dalaet to Puma is a good move to me. Not a splash, but the guy seems to be on the upswing

I think its a great move. Dalaet is kind of seen as the face of Canadian Golf and I think hes really on the upswing of career. I think he finished 8th in the FedEx race, and seems to be so close to winning a tournament.

Not sure if its been mentioned here already but just saw Rex Haggard tweet that Harris English is rumored to be going to Callaway. English has huge upside with 2 win already on tour. Nice pick up if true.

I think its a great move. Dalaet is kind of seen as the face of Canadian Golf and I think hes really on the upswing of career. I think he finished 8th in the FedEx race, and seems to be so close to winning a tournament.

had a real good year and played well at the president's cup.

Ernie to Adams will be a good fit.
Does anyone know what ball he will be gaming?

Barry, if true I would love to see Harris game some Callaway Equipment. Such a great guy and fits the mold they seem to be going with a la Chris Kirk, Patrick Reed etc

KG

Just Tapping Away

Canadians have been looking for a golfer to love since Weir had his glory days. DeLeat is a legend up here already and if you say his name in a pro shop you'll spark a conversation with whoever else is in there.
We really hope he continues his upswing.

I like the Ernie to Adams move, there's a whole generation of golfers that are moving up in age with him. Good for Adams.

Trevor Immelman seems to have signed with TMAG.

Just saw Trevor Immelmann with a shoutout to TMaG on his Twitter... Add to the list

KG

Just Tapping Away

Trevor to TM, interesting that he found a home.

I like else to Adams and GD to Puma

Talk about someone that has ridden the major winner wave.

Who? Hahahaha

Ride that major though, good for him, don't see it making any difference at all for TM though.

Great to see Puma signing more young talent on tour hopefully they will pick up one or two more on the PGA/Web tours this year. Now if only Puma would sign one or two Senior tour players so they could expand into that market better. I think this should be their next step, to help promote their Baffler line. I agree the Els signing will be a nice step for Adams and I would expect a mixed TM/Adams bag with the new TM tour ball for 2014 (Lethal Replacement).

DeLeat to Puma is great for them but I really like Sligo and DeLeat so I would have liked to see him re-sign. So when does he switch over to Cobra from Titleist?

I like the Els to Adams, that's a great move for both. That's cool to see GD going to Puma. I didn't hear about that one.

DeLeat to Puma is great for them but I really like Sligo and DeLeat so I would have liked to see him re-sign. So when does he switch over to Cobra from Titleist?

I hope he doesn't!!

Ernie to Adams will be a good fit.
Does anyone know what ball he will be gaming?
I would presume Lethal.

It does not surprise me DeLaet will be switching the Cobra/Puma. They have a large brand in the Canadian Golf world. Seems like a logical signing for them.

Also, Titleist have removed Matteo from there website. Looks like his switch to Callaway is a done deal.

My guess is some of this bag will change this year. And the rest next

According to Morning Drive, the DeLeat deal is Puma apparel only. He will continue to play Titleist clubs, bag and ball for 2014.

[video=youtube_share;DSNSoC-wiGE]http://youtu.be/DSNSoC-wiGE[/video]

According to Morning Drive, the DeLeat deal is Puma apparel only. He will continue to play Titleist clubs, bag and ball for 2014.

Yep just saw his tweet. Titleist equipment for the next 3 years. And he is still wearing footjoy shoes as well, not puma which is weird

He's so Canadian, it's funny.

Harris English joins #teamcallaway

Like this move A LOT for Callaway. Harris just seems like such a down to earth guy with a very solid game.

Back