October Northeast Fall Gathering - Binghamton, NY

Wow, quite the beautiful course. Wish I had the time to drive up there this weekend. Weather looks great too. I'm just a wee bit jealous of you guys. Have a great day!

Hole #6 today because the Par 5 is closed for today. Not a bad view:

e8upa4uq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics! Keep 'em coming.

Hope that jt929 is OK!

Number 8

6urupemy.jpg

Signature #10. A 119 yards playing dead into the wind.

e6yhymeb.jpg

Me smashing pumpkins after a bogey on 9:
huneny9y.jpg

18th tee box..

jypare3e.jpg

Course looks like it is in beautiful shape. I hope you guys had a great time.

I want to apologize for not making it. I know a few guys were looking forward to hitting the SLDR on the range. Thankfully I'm ok, I'll just have to replace a 3 wood and car.

The course looks incredible and glad the weather held out. Wish I could have made the trip.
Sorry to hear about jt2929's fender bender. Glad you're OK. Hopefully the 3 wood wasn't brand new and/or your favorite club. Good excuse to buy a new one now :)

u9e5y7ut.jpg

Hello Kitty has found a new home!!

Glad you guys had fun!! Did you let him know the rules of the Hello Kitty??

Glad everyone had a good time and enjoyed the course, look forward to teeing it up again soon with you guys.

Safe travels home everyone.

Glad you guys had fun!! Did you let him know the rules of the Hello Kitty??

I have never seen Allan so happy. Rules were explained and Kobey is already planning how to get it back to another THPer.

Course looks like it is in beautiful shape. I hope you guys had a great time.

I want to apologize for not making it. I know a few guys were looking forward to hitting the SLDR on the range. Thankfully I'm ok, I'll just have to replace a 3 wood and car.

Sorry to you couldn't join and about your car. Just glad to hear that you are okay. Definitely want to get back and play the course again.

Sounds like you guys had a blast. The course looked great. Sorry I could not make the trip. Next time Im there.

So that pine needle that flew in my eye on the 18th tee just finally got out. Almost 90 minutes later. Awesome

So that pine needle that flew in my eye on the 18th tee just finally got out. Almost 90 minutes later. Awesome

Wow, I didn't realize it was still in your eye when you walked off 18..

Glad it is out now. Safe driving.

That sucks Dean, I thought you had got it. Vision seem ok?

That sucks Dean, I thought you had got it. Vision seem ok?

Yeah seems OK. I thought we did too but when we were driving it was bothering me. We stopped at a Wendy's and I went in the bathroom and sure enough it was there under my lower eye lid. Was able to get it out without freaking out haha.

October Northeast Fall Gathering - Binghamton, NY

Haha, I'm the same way with my eyes, I don't think I could ever wear contacts.

I was a little late getting my phone out of the cart but this would have been even funnier in Wendy's...

yraqequv.jpg

Sorry, I had to!

Made it home! Awesome day. Love getting a bunch of THPers together. Congrats to Buckbug for shedding the Hello Kitty towel. Thanks to MudFlap for making the tee times and the course recommendation. Hope you all are traveling safe.

Looks like a beauty of a course. Glad you all had fun today.

Looks like you guys all had a great time! Really bummed I had to miss out. We will have plenty more next season for sure!

Here are a bunch of pictures I took today.

a5y7e3aq.jpg

4uva9ege.jpg

py7ury6a.jpg

ezura6ur.jpg

bujenyda.jpg
7eteta7u.jpg

aha9aqyb.jpg

zudynure.jpg

yryma8ub.jpg

yhyga8at.jpg

2uje9usa.jpg

Back