WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that too...thought it was a problem with the picture. Ha.

Ya for some reason I just putt better left handed, especially 10ft and in. I went back to right handed this past season and had no consistency so i'm done trying to make it work. Ping ponging back and forth is doing nothing but hurting my game.

Michael's craft store carries the Testors. Pretty damn cheap too.

I went down to my local hobby store and they had it in a spray paint can. the testors jars are $1.88 there... I decided to pass on it, as right now the only thing I need to be doing with my clubs is hitting them, not painting them.

yzuhy9u4.jpg
. Bag update.
yre2avum.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep seeing these Scotty putters and just want one. So expensive down here in Australia... might have to try and pick one up next time I'm in the US next year...

Dude you have Kari LaJosi over in Oz! Sod the Scotty, get something made by him like I did!

Okay guys... This is my very first WITB. I hope you like what you see ! I'm really excited about my 714 Titleist AP1s.

5yjume5a.jpg
3ujytaqe.jpg
jyhy7u4a.jpg
6ybygate.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Really like the bag itself. On the hunt for a new one... happy with it?

Also AP1's are very pretty. My Dad is currently trialing a set but was really happy with them. Great setup!

Last edited:
Really like the bag itself. On the hunt for a new one... happy with it?

Also AP1's are very pretty. My Dad is currently trialing a set but was really happy with them. Great setup!

I'm extremely happy with my bag. Got it at the PGA Tour Store on Black Friday for only $120, originally its $200.

Your dad would be happy with these clubs, they're amazing !! And thanks !

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'm extremely happy with my bag. Got it at the PGA Tour Store on Black Friday for only $120, originally its $200.

Hahah yeah sometimes it sucks being in Australia seeing what you guys pay for things compared to over here. I think RRP here is $279 from what I had seen in store. On sale probably $249...

Hahah yeah sometimes it sucks being in Australia seeing what you guys pay for things compared to over here. I think RRP here is $279 from what I had seen in store. On sale probably $249...

Man do I know what that feels like. I think stuff comes into our country and says golf so they add $30-$40 more to the price tag.

Man do I know what that feels like. I think stuff comes into our country and says golf so they add $30-$40 more to the price tag.

$30-$40 ? That'd be nice, it's more like 100% mark up on damn near everything, not just golf gear. I looked at a Titleist bag this week and it was nz$300 and it sells for nearly half that on some US sites.

$30-$40 ? That'd be nice, it's more like 100% mark up on damn near everything, not just golf gear. I looked at a Titleist bag this week and it was nz$300 and it sells for nearly half that on some US sites.

If you ever need buying something, I wouldnt mind buying here and shipping to you for cost. If customs and shipping works out id be happy to save you $

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

If you ever need buying something, I wouldnt mind buying here and shipping to you for cost. If customs and shipping works out id be happy to save you $

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

That'd be hugely appreciated and I may take you up on that offer in a few weeks. I'm thinking of getting a couple of Vokey TVD wedges, I emailed Discount Dan's and he can do them for $129 each which I think is more than fair considering the RRP is $160.

Just cleaned the sticks in preparation for some Christmas golf! Fingers crossed

uju6yger.jpg

pube4e8u.jpg

Dude you have Kari LaJosi over in Oz! Sod the Scotty, get something made by him like I did!

I know I might cop a bit on here, but their appearance don't really do a lot for me. You know how you just get a love of a design? I just have that with the Scotty designs however can't get it with the LaJosi. I've hit them and love the feel just doesn't do the same for my eyes.

3347kwk.jpg

i41fle.jpg

16aa151.jpg

Stand bag has back up driver (Razr Fit Xtreme), back up 3 wood (Razr Fit Xtreme), 52* & 56* MD2 wedges, and a bunch of putters.

3347kwk.jpg

i41fle.jpg

16aa151.jpg

Stand bag has back up driver (Razr Fit Xtreme), back up 3 wood (Razr Fit Xtreme), 52* & 56* MD2 wedges, and a bunch of putters.

Callaway fan??? Nice sticks and very nice staff bag!

Seeing that RFE Staff bag makes me think that I need a Big bertha staff bag when they are released. That thing is freaking awesome

Callaway fan??? Nice sticks and very nice staff bag!

I was lucky enough to go out to their facility last year through a retailer training session, I was very impressed with the products and the company direction. Hopefully I am lucky enough to go again this year.

Seeing that RFE Staff bag makes me think that I need a Big bertha staff bag when they are released. That thing is freaking awesome

I have an X Hot one as well, but the white scared me too much to use it everyday, it's in my attic with a collection of other staff bags I have gotten over the years. The Bertha bag is very nice looking, I have my eye on the X2 Hot bag, the black and orange is perfect for a Flyers fan.

3347kwk.jpg

i41fle.jpg

16aa151.jpg

Very nice bags!

cleaned up the wrenches a minute ago.. photobucket is being a turd though.

cleaned up the wrenches a minute ago.. photobucket is being a turd though.

I've been having trouble with photobucket, I switched to tinyurl.com and it has been very easy to use so far.

Nice set of clubs Oregon Jack.

Quick pic of my bag with the new irons in

1017266_10202668143533127_1344610366_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back