Any Yes Putter Love

I putted with a Tracy2 for years. I discovered YES putters back in 2000 while working in Oregon. I have not rolled one in years, not a big fan of the redo.

I've got this one that I picked up dirt cheap a couple of years ago. Just love the shape.

538fc7aa96249a93ea41f81d118a2eb7.jpg

b8cded111e5fcc37add1d865fa9b8568.jpg

That's crazy cheap!!!

What do you like about them over the Scotty's you gamed?

The prices on the Adams site made me do a double take. Usually it sucks being a lefty, but this time not so much. If your a lefty, you can't pass it up.

The feel of the tour issues have a more positive feel to them (its 100% CNC milled) , and they put a better roll on the putts. The head weight is more then my Scottys which seems to help keep the putter on line.

here is my main YES! Callie, a tour issue with a Superstroke Slim 2.0

Last edited:
I love the look of the face of yes putters, and even the sole... Just not a big fan of the look at address.. I don't know if it's the matte looking finish they use or what it is, just looks kind of cheap to me.

One of my regular playing partners during the year uses a yes and putts very well with it. There's something about that mill that seems to work well for forward roll.

When I have Christina in my hands, I have complete trust in her. The roll I get a YES putter is always smooth.
Glad to see this thread.

Here are a few more shots. I think it looks very nice at address, but I like the gunmetal look. The contrast from the ball, green and putter really help with alignment.

Last edited:
I just put a Sara in the bag. Cost me $40 and it rolls like a champ. Very happy with it so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Tiffany, but I haven't rolled it in forever. It's just sitting in my shed collecting dust. I have found a few options I like at address better. It's a good putter, and I rolled it when I gravitated towards the weird shaped putters, but I'm on more of a conventional looking kick right now. Ergo, the 8883.

Still loving the Callie 12 in white. It just rolls so consistently, especially since I put the SuperStroke mid slim on it to keep me from flipping my wrists.

I've got 2 Yes! putters - Ann and Ashley. I'm a big fan. They've made some great putts for me over the past 5 years.

Would really like to get a White Callie YES! putter, but can't find one left handed. Here are photos of Ernie Els's White Callie model....

I won a Pippi-Mid 12 belly Putter 2 years ago. Never could use it. So JMojo cut it down and put a counterbalance grip on it. Now I am using and putting really well with it.

Still liking the Evelyn-12, it's not going anywhere anytime soon...hopefully!

671662c36f6ae630c6762482831c566f.jpg
808e5536c8bbbe57347b467d94c3ff80.jpg
f7438e3f0468fb2b35f1582d1b777b10.jpg

For those that wonder about how they compair to my Scotty's, check out this photo. The shapes are so close, you almost cant tell them apart. Each has its own feel, but they are very easy to go from the Scotty's to the YES! putters. The Scotty Newport IIs with the insert feel very much like the YES! I4 TECH ones, but the YES! puts a better roll on the ball in my opinion. My Scotty Platinum from 2000 feels a lot like my Callie Tour Issues. Hope its ok to list a site, but this site has YES! CNC tour issue putters for those that are interested. http://www.yourtourcollection.com/collections/brands-yes-tour . If nothing else, there are some really cool tour CNC machined putters on the site.

Last edited:
I think seeing the number of people I play with that game Yes putters they don't see a lot of love here sometimes.

Keep looking Laars - you will Google a white one somewhere sooner or later....

I have a YES Tracy that I've had for 5 years or so. Will not sell it or get rid of it. Only club that hasn't been ho'd

I bought one on the used rack for my wife to put in her bag. She loves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had 9 1-putts yesterday with my Evelyn-12. I'll take that every time!

Sweet!!! What was the average distance?
I'm not sure what the average was. I didn't make any bombs, the longest was probably 12'. I had a few kick ins from short chips where I missed the green, but I made almost everything inside of 10'. If I'm making those 6' - 8' putts, I'm usually having a good day.

I have a Yes Callie F, recently added a Superstroke Mid Slim 2.0 grip in orange.
I couldn't be happier and expect it to be a putter for life, I'm not going to replace it any time soon even if I didn't have the money to spend.

Just picked one up. Quite a sick putter. What's the head weight? It's either 355 or 360 I've been told.

Back