FS: Callaway driver, 3w and irons

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregDan

#DreamTeam
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a few things here that are just collecting dust and need a new home. All prices are OBO so please feel free to make an offer. All prices include shipping to the lower 48.

First up is a Callaway RAZR Fit Xtreme driver. 9.5° and has a Miyazaki B.Asha 5x shaft in it and plays to 45.25". Used for a season but very well taken care of, no scratches in the crown and just a few normal scratches on the face and sole. Headcover and wrench included. Asking $110.

ty7any5a.jpg

umybabuv.jpg

epequreg.jpg

Next up is a set of Callaway Xhot Pro 4-PW irons. These have been played for a season and have normal wear on the faces and soles. They also have some upgraded shafts which are KBS Tour Nickel oxide in X-Flex. Some really great irons and treated me very well. Asking $230.

See bottom for other options.

u4y2ypan.jpg

jygyzyqa.jpg

atysydyp.jpg

ysy5y4eh.jpg

Last by certainly not least is a Callaway Xhot Pro 3w. 15° of awesomeness and plays to standard length. The shaft is a Tour AD-DI 7s. Great club and no scratches or dings outside of normal use. Headcover included. SOLD.

7ygega9y.jpg

e9uza6yd.jpg

e2etahyh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Would you be willing to split the shaft and the head on the driver? Always wanted a b asha 5x.

Late night bump. Everything is still available.

Another morning bump. Open to any offers!

Bump with some price drops. Any interest?

I must price my stuff to high. So here goes...

How does the bAsha play compared to the trinity?

How does the bAsha play compared to the trinity?

The B Asha will play stiffer but I don't think it plays like an X. It has a stiffer butt section but the tip is much softer.

One more bump.

Final price drops. These are some really great clubs!

Forgot to mention the 3w is sold

How about a bump?

Driver and irons still waiting to go to a new home.

Ok I think the x flex shafts in the irons are scaring some people.

So I have some KBS tours in stiff or some s300 that I will be willing to swap in. If you want to do that then the price will be dropped to $215 and you will have to give me a little time to make the switch.

Last edited:
For the x hot pro irons, just wondering what grips are on the s300 shafts.

Nothing? Man. I guess the pricing is bad, shoot me an offer.

I'll leave this open until the weekend

Probably not interested in an iron trade

been pondering trying to trade off my 825s. They got one season on them.
Thanks but no thanks. I've tried those before and I just didn't mesh well with them.

Thanks but no thanks. I've tried those before and I just didn't mesh well with them.

10-4 that's why they make so many

A little bumpity bump. Help me make my ponders come true and you can have some great equipment.

Any interest at all? If not just gonna lock it up.

Make me an offer I can't resist.

another quick bump for the afternoon/evening.

And this can be locked up as well because of no interest as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back