Choose Your Staff Deal

why not be with the best company who has the best golfers in history.

I didn't know that Jack, Arnold, Sam Snead, Ben Hogan, Bobby Jones and others all played Nike....

Hehehe I kid I kid

This is not an easy choice by any means, especially with the new srixon and Bridgestone gear on the horizon.

I have to go Callaway first simply because Odyssey putters put them over the edge. Then it's a tie between srixon and Bridgestone.

Titleist.

Yep, I said it.

Why? Because all around, I just like the gear, there really isn't a big weakness in their line release in and release out.

James and a Scotty....let's not crash the internet

I would go Mizuno because the irons and wedges have always fit my game well. A close second would be Cleveland / Srixon. In all honesty, though, I would not feel my bag was complete from any of the OEMs because it would not include my beloved SeeMore putters.

James and a Scotty....let's not crash the internet

Common misconception about me out there, I don't dislike the putters, I dislike the loudmouths who think they are the be all end all.

Titleist.

Yep, I said it.

Why? Because all around, I just like the gear, there really isn't a big weakness in their line release in and release out.

Good choice no doubt :thumb:

I didn't know that Jack, Arnold, Sam Snead, Ben Hogan, Bobby Jones and others all played Nike....

Hehehe I kid I kid

they were undercover lol ;)

I am torn because of a mixed bag I have, but I would go with Titleist. I have not hit anything Bridgestone and since balls are out - can't pick them. Callaway is really close as well, but I haven't gamed them enough.

Titleist it is for me...

Last edited:
If you would have asked 6 months ago I would have said Ping. But since you asked today I am going Srixon/Cleveland. I love their wedges, I have the 588 CB irons and love the feel in them. I have hit their hybrids, drivers and FWs and was impressed. Their putters are good as well, was using HB1 classic before getting my Seemore. With the new line of Srixon and the reviews on here I am sure I can find the right head/shaft combo in driver and FW and the irons seem to be worth the wait.

I've become an incredible Callaway homer, and for good reason.

Their equipment, particularly the 2014 line, has been fantastic for me. Beyond that, the people at Callaway are tremendous.

I couldn't imagine representing another brand.

. A shame Cobra doesn't make putters, they and SeeMore should team up like an old event we are familiar with.

If they made balls and putters I'd game the hell out of them again, the only change I'd make is the ACP's

Callaway for me.

I got a Big Bertha and I must say it's the first driver I've felt comfortable with in my hands.

I hit their FW's and am impressed, the hybrids are stellar from all accounts

Do the Apex irons speak for themselves?

I have never rolled an Odyssey putter, but hope to soon, been looking at a few.

Staffer, did someone say staffer?

YES PLEASE!!!
The Callaway staffers are so good looking!

Callaway also shows awesome support to us here at THP, I like to support those who support us!

My second would be Bridgestone, great clubs, bags, putter, and they also support us!

PING, without a doubt. I've just come to really enjoy the company and its whole vibe. I like the customer service, I like the fitting. I like the Tour staff. I LOVE my i25 irons and I'm really liking their woods and hybrids (would like to switch some of mine over after some testing). And I'm a big fan of the TR putter insert. So yeah, PING would be my go-to in a heart beat.

Second place for me would be a tough choice. Cobra, Callaway and Cleveland would definitely be in the running.

Id choose Callaway or Titleist right now and Taylormade in the recent future. Callaway because right now I like their lineup the best, Titleist because I think they have some solid equipment and I'd like to get to know more about them and get properly fit into their stuff. Taylormade would be next because I've always liked their products except the driver lineup this season and I think they'll bring it around soon so I'd give them a try

This is a tough one for me as I game Ping woods and Callaway irons/wedges. If I had to pull the trigger on just one I would have to go with Callaway. I just like the Callaway scoring clubs better and like the Odyssey line of putters more.

Titleist followed by Callaway.

I have been incredibly fortunate to have had this opportunity in two Morgan Cups. Prior to the first one, I had never played 14 clubs of the same brand, and when I was lucky to have the first opportunity, I learned that it was very difficult to find one brand that produced truly great clubs from Driver to Putter.

When I was fortunate to get the second chance, I had identified the one brand for me that could check all the boxes with their current offerings, and that was Callaway. Now having played the whole 2014 line, I would absolutely pick the same brand if given the choice tomorrow. The choices they provide (which others may deem extraneous) really allow them to offer something that will fit most people great, and I know it has me.

Id go wilson/staff or Cobra. I think both are really underrated and have an excellent product line. Plus not everyone is playing them.

Hands down Titleist!

They can staff me from head to toe (driver to ball in other terms), and each product line is top in their class in my opinion. Their drivers are great, their irons are amazing, their wedges are top notch, and their balls are amazing!

I have been and fill forever be a fan of theirs. The reason I currently don't game any of their equipment is because I no longer get wholesale prices because I'm not working for a course or playing college ball anymore.

--

Literally my buddy and I talk about this each and every day. We always joke around with each other and ask what company we'd want to be staffed by and my answer is always Titleist first, then Ping second, and then Nike third.

What a great thing to think about if you're one of the fortunate players in the world.

Thanks for asking this question!

Ping. Soup to nuts they have a club that works perfect for me. Not even a question.

Id go wilson/staff or Cobra. I think both are really underrated and have an excellent product line. Plus not everyone is playing them.

Cobra does not qualify for this one since they do not make 14 clubs.

This is really tough. I need to think about this one a little longer.

Ah putter my bad

I would have to say Callaway. The clubs they have produced this year are phenomenal. The Bertha is a easy to hit driver and the Apex irons have such great feel to them. To top it all off, the wedges are top notch by far. Love Callaway.

I've become an incredible Callaway homer, and for good reason.

Their equipment, particularly the 2014 line, has been fantastic for me. Beyond that, the people at Callaway are tremendous.

I couldn't imagine representing another brand.
Came here to say this. I can scarcely bring myself to even window shop for golf gear these days. The equipment they've released in the past year has been simply tremendous.

Second would be Cleveland/Srixon. Was really impressed with their recent offerings. Cleveland wedged and Classic putters with Srixon Z-series woods & irons is a spectacular combination.

Back