Choose Your Staff Deal

I'm thinking Callaway. I've been blown away by what they are bringing these days and feel it gives the best options all the way through

I would go Callaway then a very close 2nd would be TaylorMade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a tough choice but after the outpouring I received from Bridgestone I would have to say Bridgestone. The clubs are hands down amazing and of high quality. The balls just perform.

If I was to change I would have to say Callaway. I have rolled several putters, but have only hit the XHot driver.

Now you have me thinking...

Callaway. Bertha, Apex, MD2 and Tank. Need I say more?

Callaway.

Some of the best looking staff bags I have ever seen. Incredibly innovative gear. An awesome team to support you.

Its really the perfect package.

A close 2nd and 3rd for me are Titleist and Cleveland/Srixon. Some absolutely stunning products, all across the entire product line.

This was actually a real tough choice for me. The immediate choice was Taylormade. I would get to keep the SLDR in my bag, switch to all Jetspeed hybrids, get the same 3WHL make up as my driver, have my pick between the Speedblades, Tour Preferred CB's or SLDR's and pimp out some of their wedges and putter (I loved the Maranello). I could do that tomorrow and would probably lose 3 strokes because of it.

Then I started thinking a little more. I really like the G25 4W, and have enjoyed hitting the Anser wedges and irons, and their putters are great, so I'd be pretty happy there too. And Titleist because I get to keep my Sonoma, and hitting the Kal'i shaft with the woods/hybrids, along with the 714 AP1's and some Vokeys, I would be very happy.

In the end though, it would be Callaway. I like the Apex irons the most, I have gamed a variety of Callaway woods/hybrids over the years and have loved them all, now with X2Hot and even XHot woods, and with my recent ponder of the Heavenwood; you couple that with their wedges and an Odyssey putter, an X Milled 330 Mallet putter would be perfect, and that would be the best combination I can think of out of all of them.

I would have to go Ping followed very very closely by Cleveland.

I already lived that dream. And if I had the chance to do it over again it would be Callaway.

Nike. Callaway and TM were dead even behind them.

Titleist. I already have a 12 club, ball, glove and hat deal with them. I love everything that I use of theirs and I would have no problem adding a 17 degree hybrid and a Scotty to round things out.

Knee jerk reaction is Callaway because they offer such a complete line from ball to driver that agrees with me. Bridgestone is oh so close but the current driver doesn't agree with me. If it did I would be all in on both.

For someone who has never owned anything except Taylor Made irons and most of the time drivers as well with a mixed bag of fairway woods I would say my dream bag would be all Titleist . I have always loved the Titleist brand just they are a bit out of my price range for the whole bag .I made the switch to Titleist drivers a few years ago and just flat out love em' . I love what Callaway is doing now, the Apex irons are sweet fairway woods are fantastic and I love the participation they have with THP. As much as a bag full of Taylor Made sweetness would be a bag full of Titleist clubs would be the bag I would chose .

Right now I'm a leaning Titleist or Nike. I don't think Titleist has a weak spot in their offerings. Driver, woods, irons, wedges, putters are all very strong. Nike based on what I was hearing from some of their golfers in NYC. Hearing about how much they go back and forth with the RD group at the oven about products and testing what they want to see was cool to hear. Now I'm sure most companies are like that, however when some of the guys were comparing to other companies it just didn't seem as much. I don't think the Nike line is as strong top to bottom as Titleist or some of the other companies out there, but there is something about being a Nike athlete that has a little bit of a special pull.

Titleist.

Never thought I would say that before this season, but after my fittings and playing a bag that is mostly Titleist, it would be hard not to say them.

The other companies make a lot of great clubs, but from top to bottom, Titleist is the only one I can see in every single spot in the bag.

Great question. I'm gonna have to think about this one for a bit.

I already am all Callaway, so since I won't pick the obvious my next choice would be Ping. I have always had my eye on certain Ping clubs and I think I could easily make a transition over. They make really high quality stuff with something for every handicap. Man, would be a fun experiment to put the two up against each other!

Callaway for me.

They make both drivers and irons that fit my game.

I love the wedges

Can get used to the putter, especially if it has a WHP insert

This is tough.... It's down to Bridgestone and Titleist... Though I wouldn't turn any of them down. I would have to say Titleist right now. I LOVE my J38 irons and J40 wedges, but I'm just not sold on the woods and hybrids yet. I have had great luck with Titleist drivers, FW, and hybrids, all the while hitting the AP2s pretty well. For now, I will just daydream about it.

Very close for me between Titleist and TaylorMade. I've always loved Titleist balls, wedges, putters and I loved the 712mb irons. But these SpeedBlades have completely changed my mentality about irons. I love the SLDR and RBZ fairway woods. I could see me picking either and being just as happy

Absolutely without a doubt Bridgestone! They have been SO generous to me and their equipment just flat out rocks. Up to and including the MC, I have played some of the best golf of my life. There will ALWAYS be Bridgestone equipment in my bag.

If for some reason I could not make any more trips to the well :act-up: I would have to go with Callaway. Bertha really is long and I have hit both Apex and Apex Pro well. There are several Odyssey putters that fit me well also. Quality gear, awesome customer interaction as well.

JM

Absolutely without a doubt Bridgestone! They have been SO generous to me and their equipment just flat out rocks. Up to and including the MC, I have played some of the best golf of my life. There will ALWAYS be Bridgestone equipment in my bag.

If for some reason I could not make any more trips to the well :act-up: I would have to go with Callaway. Bertha really is long and I have hit both Apex and Apex Pro well. There are several Odyssey putters that fit me well also. Quality gear, awesome customer interaction as well.

JM

We are to much alike Mojo!

Having only ever hit a full bag of one company, Bridgestone, they get my first pick, but behind them has to be Callaway based on the great clubs they make and the great company behind them.

So many great options, but I'd go TaylorMade. Top to bottom their clubs year in and year out perform for me.

Back