SeeMore Putters Thread

Practice is the answer Kyle. Unless you are just looking for an excuse to buy something, which I completely understand. In that case, I vote m2.

This guy....this guy is wise.

Its all practice and understanding that your shoulder rock will dictate your pace, reps and reps.

I went from slow yesterday to fast today. Not easy, but it's all in the stroke in my opinion. You have a solid stroke Kyle. Just shorten it a little more on the speedy ones.

My CS-One gets here Tue. I absolutely cannot wait.

Last edited:
Gripped up the FPG2 with a SS 1.0 yesterday. After a lot of putting practice I picked it for today's round. It was pretty good. Didn't make much from any distance, but I was near the hole for the most part. The grip was fine. I'd like to try the next bigger size.

I think you would LOVE the 2.0. Maybe it's just because I love it. The 1.0 didn't do a whole lot for me compared to other grips but the 2.0 feels perfect to me.

So I have a question for those that have used or tried different versions, models and lines of seemores.

I'm gaming the mFGP2 and love it, I feel like my stroke is grooved, I need a bit of work on my green reading, but the one thing I'm running into lately is speed control, especially on very fast greens, which my home course has been lightning fast lately.

Any recommendations on a line of seemores, that may be better on fast greens? I figure it wouldn't hurt to expand the pool of seemores! But I'm curious if there might even be a different line that has the FGP2 style head!

I went from slow yesterday to fast today. Not easy, but it's all in the stroke in my opinion. You have a solid stroke Kyle. Just shorten it a little more on the speedy ones.

I agree with Hawk and the one thing I'd add to keep an eye on is to make sure that it is shortened a little bit and not a normal backswing with a decel into the the ball. Distance control will be all over the board that way.
I've struggled with that before on A - shorter putts and B - faster greens. Taking it too far back then trying to hit it easy instead of a shorter back and put a roll on the ball.

Dammit. Now I'm going to have to spend $20 on 2.0.

On Fedex Truck for delivery. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

On Fedex Truck for delivery. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Got mine held at the FedEx store. I refuse to get home to the door tag of death.

Got mine held at the FedEx store. I refuse to get home to the door tag of death.

Pshhh, they leave that stuff at my door. I'm a boss.

Must be an expensive putter? Usually they leave it at the door, I thought.

Must be an expensive putter? Usually they leave it at the door, I thought.
I am not taking any chances. I want it today. No clue if it's sign for or not.

It's coming FedEX ground, and they are always a PITA.

I know. Mine is too. They left my SB2c at the front door a few weeks ago.

I've been loving this Iomic -SeeMore grip on my PR, but I wish it was light blue!!!

Also would probably swap it out for a Feeltec in standard size.. Not sure why I am sliding away from my love for the oversized, but this itch needs to be scratched!

Best putting of the year last night! 15 putts for nine holes, no threes, and 3 one-putts, all from 10-20 feet. Love this SB1!

Yet another SeeMore success story! Awesome putting sir!

I've been loving this Iomic -SeeMore grip on my PR, but I wish it was light blue!!!

Also would probably swap it out for a Feeltec in standard size.. Not sure why I am sliding away from my love for the oversized, but this itch needs to be scratched!

At least the grip
Change can be the simplest / cheapest to try and disregard if if doesn't work.

Redid the bottom of my FGP last night. When from stock all silver to green and white.
a6usupet.jpg

Redid the bottom of my FGP last night. When from stock all silver to green and white.
a6usupet.jpg

Looks awesome! You going to have that with you on Monday?

Love that paintfill. Feeling pretty good about the FGP2 right now. I'm due for a good day on the greens. Just need to pick some good lines. My <5 feet putting has improved quite a bit in the last couple weeks. Helps to actually practice it.

Sharp paintfill!!!

Back