2013 THP Fantasy League #1 Draft Thread

Just wait until about week 4 when people are saying "man I wish I drafted Julius Thomas". He will be the starting TE for Peyton. And he is backing up Gates for her.

He's had a good pre-season but there's too many mouths to feed in that offense. He would be option #4 at best.

Already in Week 1 I have the FF situation that I hate. ATL is playing at NO, and I have to hope that Jimmy Graham does well, even though I want the Falcons to win.

Of course, since the Falcons can't cover the TE, Graham will score about a billion points on Sunday.

Um...he should probably take it easy on the trash talk

Tell me again how T Pryor is going to be awesome... That's the special commentary that I really cherish.

Tell me again how T Pryor is going to be awesome... That's the special commentary that I really cherish.

She took him last...hes probably ur 5th best player

Proving my point.

No biggy dude I havent seen all 16 teams...just 14 so u might end up with 14th or 15th best...that should fetch you a participation ribbon of sorts.

Lots of solid teams posted. I like what GG did and Jman had a solid draft (have like 4 similar picks)

No biggy dude I havent seen all 16 teams...just 14 so u might end up with 14th or 15th best...that should fetch you a participation ribbon of sorts.

If I get a participation ribbon, I'll still be ahead of T Pryor this season...

He's had a good pre-season but there's too many mouths to feed in that offense. He would be option #4 at best.

If you say so. I seem to remember a few TE that flourished with Peyton when he had plenty of weapons. As a backup TE he will be fine and will be a starter by mid season on most fantasy rosters.

I think I did alright....

a9y6a6y6.jpg

Good looking squad, GregDan.

everyone is a genius on draft night

I am not really a fan of my team, but I guess it could have been worse. Last year I liked mine and finished under .500 so who knows?

Aaron Rodgers
Alfred Morris
Le'Veon Bell
Marques Colston
Mike Wallace
Branson Pettigrew
Steve Johnson
Matt Bryant
Steelers D/ST

Bryce Brown
Roy Helu
Jeremy Kerley