Verizon edge payment plans.

I've renewed my contract every two years forever and still keep the grandfathered unlimited with zero problem.

Are you with At&t or Verizon?

Yah i was told the same thing. Hmmmmmmmm

I had been wroth Verizon since they came here in like 2002. That's why i got pissed and changed carriers.
I guess it's just me and you that got duped. I was set on leaving after this contract too, until you told me how bad it is out there. On top of that, I paying $200+ for 2 phones. It's outrageous.

Verizon edge payment plans.

Are you with At&t or Verizon?

AT&T. Maybe only Verizon are a-holes. :)

Or maybe my corporate deal gets us special treatment. Don't know. It is with AT&T Premier, their corporate arm.

AT&T. Maybe only Verizon are a-holes. :)

Or maybe my corporate deal gets us special treatment. Don't know. It is with AT&T Premier, their corporate arm.

Nope it's a Verizon thing. They are certainly a holes but we are slaves to their network.

Nope it's a Verizon thing. They are certainly a holes but we are slaves to their network.

Ah. I looked at moving to Verizon but even with a similar company discount we'd be paying about $10 more per month and lose our unlimited data. No thanks.

Not to change the topic, but how is T mobile?

Not to change the topic, but how is T mobile?

In Florida they are terrible. Much better customer service and pricing, but coverage is junk.

In Florida they are terrible. Much better customer service and pricing, but coverage is junk.
Well that sucks as I'm always traveling. I the service here is pretty good and they are literally over half what I pay now. But no sense in paying anything if you don't have service.

Well that sucks as I'm always traveling. I the service here is pretty good and they are literally over half what I pay now. But no sense in paying anything if you don't have service.

Verizon had most people by the balls that's how they get away with it.

Their coverage is so far superior to anyone it's not even funny.

Verizon had most people by the balls that's how they get away with it.

Their coverage is so far superior to anyone it's not even funny.
Until you go to Canada ?. It was pretty crappy I had to drive 5 hours to get my phone fixed. Verizon's suggestions for me were, why don't you go to another carrier and get a SIM card from them for a few months. So I could pay two providers for service.

Until you go to Canada ?. It was pretty crappy I had to drive 5 hours to get my phone fixed. Verizon's suggestions for me were, why don't you go to another carrier and get a SIM card from them for a few months. So I could pay two providers for service.

Blame Canada

Blame Canada
Oh I do, they passed a law not allowing Verizon to provide service. Not that it's a huge deal to me.

I don't mind Verizon. They treated me well when I really needed it and 90% of my interactions with them have been positive. I don't like paying them, but that's life.

As for having to pay full price/upgrading early - it happens. My phone was shot about six months earlier than my upgrade date. Warranty was done and I needed a phone. Edge allowed me not to pay full price at the register and it's not any more expensive. They just broke the cost down over the two years. Then gave me a discount/rebate, so I'll actually pay less than full price. Not under the impression I got a screaming deal or anything, but I got a phone and didn't have to dump a bunch of money into it that day.

Back