Cobra AMP Cell Pro Irons

The muscle look is what scares me away from these irons. They LOOK fantastic, just afraid I would never be able to game them with success.

They are easier to hit than the blade wedges you play. If you pure those, you'll pure any MB/CB blade out there.

These will still be in the line-up.
Love it. In the midst of MC dreaming I was perusing their site pondering how I might configure a bag. I loved the look of these but was scared off by the MB. Reading this thread is very encouraging...especially the word a page or two back comparing them to TM offerings and DPCs. If - big IF - I were selected to rep Cobra I have a heavy lean toward these absolutely gorgeous irons.

Love it. In the midst of MC dreaming I was perusing their site pondering how I might configure a bag. I loved the look of these but was scared off by the MB. Reading this thread is very encouraging...especially the word a page or two back comparing them to TM offerings and DPCs. If - big IF - I were selected to rep Cobra I have a heavy lean toward these absolutely gorgeous irons.

People are going to be taken aback by the Bio Cell+ irons. Mark my words. Don't sleep on them.

Seeing this thread pop up again makes me want to buy a set right now to make my CMB's jealous haha. Plus then I would have the two prettiest modern iron sets I have ever seen in the same room!

It really was a toss up for me between these and the CMB's earlier this year. I was basically just waiting for a deal on one or the other and I found one with the CMB's.

Just ordered my set last week, hopefully they will get to me tomorrow or Tuesday!

I just want to say I agree with what everyone is saying about these. They are way more forgiving that I had expected. To me right now they are in the top 3 of best looking irons on the market. I constantly just take them out of my bag just to look at them and play around with them at address.

This one is for BF I can't remember if you posted a picture of it or not, but if you get a chance can you repost or post a picture of the gap wedge you had bent to 53*?

I just want to say I agree with what everyone is saying about these. They are way more forgiving that I had expected. To me right now they are in the top 3 of best looking irons on the market. I constantly just take them out of my bag just to look at them and play around with them at address.
I agree, I initial didn't think my game would be able to handle these irons but after trying them at my local shop I realized they are actually really forgiving. I placed my order last week and can't wait to put these into my bag.

I agree, I initial didn't think my game would be able to handle these irons but after trying them at my local shop I realized they are actually really forgiving. I placed my order last week and can't wait to put these into my bag.

I couldn't agree more. The guy that owns the driving range I belong to is a Cobra/Puma dealer and I spent A LOT of time hitting the demo 7 iron almost trying to talk myself out of them, but I couldn't argue with the results I was getting.

This one is for BF I can't remember if you posted a picture of it or not, but if you get a chance can you repost or post a picture of the gap wedge you had bent to 53*?

Sure I can do that! I love that SW!!!

eha5ytu3.jpg

I paint filled it to tell the difference between the 2.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

People are going to be taken aback by the Bio Cell+ irons. Mark my words. Don't sleep on them.

Jman your killing me man.. just when the anxiety about these dies down within myself. . I'm not sleeping on this, I'm just sleeping to pass the time till they are released ;)

Just ordered my set last week, hopefully they will get to me tomorrow or Tuesday!

Hope you enjoy them! let us know how they work out for you!

Played the 3 iron instead of my hybrid to keep it under the wind yesterday. Had 231 to the pin with a little wind from behind and it was magical. Had 10 yards left for eagle but missed the put. Love the 3 iron in the flow set. It's my first 3 iron ever and you can control the shots with an iron so much easier than a hybrid, I'm in love.

Last edited:
Played the 3 iron instead of my hybrid to keep it under the win yesterday. Had 231 to the pin with a little wind from behind and it was magical. Had 10 feet left for eagle but missed the put. Love the 3 iron in the flow set. It's my first 3 iron ever and you can control the shots with an iron so much easier than a hybrid, I'm in love.

Awesome news my man. The flow set is spectacular. Really a great design.

Played the 3 iron instead of my hybrid to keep it under the win yesterday. Had 231 to the pin with a little wind from behind and it was magical. Had 10 feet left for eagle but missed the put. Love the 3 iron in the flow set. It's my first 3 iron ever and you can control the shots with an iron so much easier than a hybrid, I'm in love.

That's awesome! I'm wanting to get a 4i with KK shaft just for your reasoning. I feel the same way about the forgiveness.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

They are easier to hit than the blade wedges you play. If you pure those, you'll pure any MB/CB blade out there.

That said I may just have to try to find a shop that carries these when I get down to my brothers.

That said I may just have to try to find a shop that carries these when I get down to my brothers.

If you are in the market for a players iron, you would be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't hit these babies.

Jman your killing me man.. just when the anxiety about these dies down within myself. . I'm not sleeping on this, I'm just sleeping to pass the time till they are released ;)

I guess I'm a freak. I've hit these many many times and found them quite demanding compared to other irons in the same class that I've played, but we're all different. As gorgeous as these are and as much as I love to look at them, they unequivocally won't be in my MC bag, I need more forgiveness than that. Hence the +'s are the ones for me, heck, I'll even play the basic Bio Cell.

I guess I'm a freak. I've hit these many many times and found them quite demanding compared to other irons in the same class that I've played, but we're all different. As gorgeous as these are and as much as I love to look at them, they unequivocally won't be in my MC bag, I need more forgiveness than that. Hence the +'s are the ones for me, heck, I'll even play the basic Bio Cell.
Very interesting, Jman. More demanding for you than the S55's?

I forgot to quote you. The +'s are the ones I was referring to. You commented about them just as I was calming down about searching for every piece of info I could fine..which it seems you are the only one

I forgot to quote you. The +'s are the ones I was referring to. You commented about them just as I was calming down about searching for every piece of info I could fine..which it seems you are the only one

I know stuff from time to time.

And yes, I knew what you were talking about. I was speaking on those in comparison to these.

Have no desire to go back to blade type clubs anymore. I had my time with them... it was a love hate thing. Now I'm more of a love/love type of person..

So since I over hauled my bag 2 years ago, I've always played 4 wedges whatever set I have PW and then 3 vokey's. I'm really considering picking up the GW of this set at 50* and playing a 56* bent to 55* and 60* of the Tour Trusty's. I absolutely love the PW of this set I'm only worried about the gapping is all. Serious ponder mode.

Back