Coolest thing you've done on a golf course

This cool to me...I hit a ball out of the sand trap and it landed straight in the cup (the flag was still in). No bounce or roll. It went straight in like a basketball shot!

One time I was night putting...with the Dean's wife.

Playing in our regular Saturday game, I hit a par 3 about 15 feet, my ball rested in my opponents ball mark. Then my partner gets up and hit his ball on the green and rests in my ball mark. Have never seen that or heard of that happening since!

Playing in our regular Saturday game, I hit a par 3 about 15 feet, my ball rested in my opponents ball mark. Then my partner gets up and hit his ball on the green and rests in my ball mark. Have never seen that or heard of that happening since!

My question to you on that one pop is why in the world had you not fixed yours yet?!

I've done this a couple of times but the first time was nearly 3.5 years ago. I teed it up with JB at Grand Cypress, thus began my career of golfing with THPRs. Coolest thing I've done on the course, hands down, golfing with THPrs.

I hit an approach shot into a green with a pond on the front right. The ball was slicing and I was sure to be in the drink. Miraculously, my ball hit a rock that wasn't facing the water and it bounced back into the fairway a few yards short of the green.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Coolest thing I've ever done on a golf course.

Par 5 dog leg right. Drove around the dogleg, leaving 190 to the pin. Hit 4h just in front and below the pin. Chipped in for Eagle.

Next hole, skinny par 4, not long, narrow fairway with woods and bunker protecting the landing area. Hit a 3w down to the perfect spot, then a 9i past the hole, spun back and dropped - for Eagle!

That Eagle-Eagle was the coolest thing to ever happen to me on the golf course.

I was playing in a scramble and hit a wedge shot BEHIND me. No, not the Phil trick shot special, I was aiming forward over a trap with the ball very high up in some fluff, and it went nearly straight up and ended a few feet behind where it started.

Everyone else had a good laugh. Me, not so much. In hindsight though, it was pretty funny :)

On a golf trip in Michigan....I watched my dad shank a ball that went straight right towards the woods and hit a deer in the ass. He was so worried he was gonna hit it....none of us thought there was a chance in hell. I've never laughed so hard on a golf course in my life. Im cracking up just thinking about it now :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Don't know if it's cool, but I hit shot out of a bunker and afterwards there was a small rodent dead in the sand... Still warm and fussy... :-|

Made a 35 foot Eagle putt in the Grandaddy with JB and Morgan watching

Followed it up with a tap in birdie on the next hole

Hit a swish from about 150.

Coolest thing you've done on a golf course

Hit a wild Turkey square in the arse while playing at my old county course in Gray Ga. The big bird jumped three feet in the air and run off in the woods. ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My question to you on that one pop is why in the world had you not fixed yours yet?!

because I hit my tee shot, then my partner ( john steck ) hit his tee shot. I did not even leave the tee box yet.

One of the coolest things I've seen is both JB and One-T hitting my left handed driver 50 yards longer than my best shot.

Forgot about this one: Last year, hit a bad tee shot on a par 3, and ended up near the next tee box, my uncle (who was driving the cart) didn't quite know where I was laying, and put the cart in between my ball and the green. He asked if he wanted me to move it, and I declined because I was going with a higher chip anyways, and plus it'd be cool to chip it over the cart and onto the green. Well caught it a little fat thanks to the ground (ok and myself) and ended up hitting a perfect chip, into the bottom of his bag. I do believe my ball is still down there to this day.

I usually think that any time I mean to do something out of the ordinary and it actually works it's the coolest thing ever. The pin was at the back tight to a 8' rock walk drop off. My ball rolled across the green and off the back and was sitting right at the foot of the wall. Hit a flop shot 12-13' up and 3' forwards and had the ball sitting 6" to the hole.

Playing in a charity tournament with some buddies and the group behind us was a bunch of friends too. We were on the green and the group behind us was about 120 out. My buddy, who is a 6 handicap, yells four and as I turn around I see him lining up his shot from the fairway. I thought there was no way he was going to hit it but being the smart a$$ he is he hit it at me. I picked up my putter and when it got to me I took a baseball swing and hit it right back at him, landing well over his head. Best shot I have ever hit on a course.

Drove a 415 yard par 4. It was December 19th in MD and the ball bounced about 30 times on the frozen pond and then bounced off the cart path a couple times too. I 3 putted.

Back