New Member, Long Time on Golf Forums

Desmond

Let's have fun here.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Jerry here ... Home base is North Texas, and I've participated in golf forums since 2002. Middle-aged guy, 90-96 SS, a center pivot swing, and undergoing the last major swing change - 4 months into it, and probably, 4 more months before I reach my consistency goals.

As to forums, I started on 4gea, graduated? to BSG, left BSG, went wrx, golf discussions, and have evolved to thesandtrap and THP. I've served as a mod and admin on one of the above forums previously, and have learned about internet peeps along the way. I tend to use humor, do not get into arguments, and if guys poke, I just leave it -- no need to get negative.

As to equipment, when I started playing again in the mid-90's, I tried to find the answer in equipment. What a nightmare! I evolved to equipment that's fitted and which I enjoy - Edel irons, wedges, and putter. As to driver, hey, it's the annual flavor. Fairways and hybrids are a tough find. I like Bobby Jones-Jesse Ortiz hybrids, and stick to them. Have played his new driver this summer - forgiving and long but needs a touch of hot melt. Now experimenting with the BBV Series driver, 3 wd, and Heavenwood.

THP seems like a bunch of good natured guys/gals, and look forward to participating with y'all.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! We have a very active north TX crew, you should come out and join us on the course soon.

Welcome to THP. You're going to love it here.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to thp desmond

Welcome to THP Jerry!

Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Jerry

Welcome to THP , We are glad you found us !

Welcome Jerry!

:welcome: Nice intro Jerry.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP Jerry

Welcome

Welcome

Welcome to THP!! thanks for joining us.

Welcome to THP.

welcome to the party pal!

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!