What's your favorite time of the year to golf?

Fall golf for me back East, followed by Winter in CA.

I like Summer even though it is hot it keeps some of softer golfers away and frees up the courses.

Fingers crossed for a mild winter and I can play most of the year

I prefer summer in Florida, the golf is cheap, the course is less crowded, pace of play is up. The hest doesn't bother me so it's a win win.

I prefer summer in Florida, the golf is cheap, the course is less crowded, pace of play is up. The hest doesn't bother me so it's a win win.
Conditions though. Offseason conditions vary so much.

Summer. I love the heat! And also love that non-serious golfers stay in their air conditioned environments so courses are less crowded and pace of play is ideal.

Conditions though. Offseason conditions vary so much.

There are plenty of courses that remain in good shape throughout the summer, just avoid the aeration and you are golden.

I will take 30 for really good shape over 100 for perfect shape everytime.

Fall Golf!

Fall Golf!

Fall is my favorite! I love going up to the Northern part of our state in the Fall and enjoying the scenery, cool crisp air, and beautiful courses. It makes me come alive with energy and a pep in my step. Summer is too humid in Georgia and although I do play, it's not the same as Fall golf.

Georgia Fall golf is soooooooo much fun!

Too bad I busted my arse/hip this year and I'm not sure about playing again before 2015. We'll see :thumb:

I love playing early fall. The scenery on most courses is gorgeous during this time, with leaves changing the angle of the sun. I also enjoy being able to walk and hot be exhausted from the heat.

We had this conversation a couple times in one of the groups I play with and we noticed a couple people really don't pay attention to the things going on around the course with views and angles. One of the other guys and I agreed that certain times of year on the courses we play things look different from the tee box. Its not on every hole but several look totally different in the fall.

Spring for me, I'm just not a fan of the cold in most cases, fall and winter tend to be worse for me on allergies than spring for some reason. Plus, have I mentioned I don't like the cold?

Winter in FL. Nothing quite like it.
^^I'm a big fan of this^^

As for up here in NY, I love fall golf, but the conditions of the courses vary a lot. If it's wet, the courses can't mow, and the combination of leaves and long grass is no bueno for finding balls. Because everyone thinks their golf balls are made of gold, they take 1/2 hour on every hole looking for them. So the weather may be perfect, and the scenery magical, but the condition of the courses and the pace of play make me vote summer for this one.

I always like late fall - ususally you have the course to yourself - leaves can be a problem, but the lack of golfers more than makes up for it

Fall golf in September/Beginning of October. Leaves changing colors, that crisp feel in the air, knowing you got to make it last as the seasons coming to an end. Yes, it's fall golf for me.

Fall is my favorite time of year by far. Perfect temperatures and no pollen.

Spring is usually wet, windy and the course conditions can be pretty spotty up here. I welcome the chance to play again but it can be a challenge.

Summer gives us long days but the weather the last few years has been really unpredictable. Last year was very hot and very dry this year cool and ridiculously wet. League play and busy weekends also make getting out whenever the urge hits much tougher.

Fall is not perfect but I like it the best. Courses are often in the best shape of the year. The temperatures are pleasant and the weather patterns less extreme. Play falls off after labor day and I seem to have more time to take advantage of it. The one curse with fall is the low sun and the leaves. Makes it a challenge to track and find even the best drives some days.

I get to choose from Spring/summer/fall.

I like the fall.

In Florida, I like the winter with the contrasting colors and cooler temp. Up north it's end of summer/fall.

Tough beating fall golf in New England for me. The temperature is comfortable, courses are generally in great shape and there's some great scenery with the leaves changing. Also, if you play early on a Sunday, you still have all day to watch football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now. I freaking love this weather to play in.

Spring and Fall are about the same for me. Less crowded and can get better deals. Winter has been fun as well, but last winter was a bit worse with the snow hanging around. Not good enough to demand perfect conditions...I enjoy them all. Just some better than others.

Daytime

Late spring for me. Great temps, best course conditions and pace of play

I enjoy fall golf, I love playing in cooler temperatures, I hate losing balls in leaves though

Fall golf for me even back home in the mid Atlantic area

summer for me. I love the hot weather

Back