SeeMore Putters Thread

I will have at least one with me I hope!

Nice! If possible, I would like to give it a roll just to see how the extra weight feels.

Nice! If possible, I would like to give it a roll just to see how the extra weight feels.

Rule number one of mine, anything in my bag is fair game for anyone. Its the least I can do as a staffer IMO.

Hopefully I'll be able to bring a couple of them!

Rule number one of mine, anything in my bag is fair game for anyone. Its the least I can do as a staffer IMO.

Hopefully I'll be able to bring a couple of them!

Thanks and I had a feeling that was the case. Just want to be polite.

Anyone ever say how awesome Alex and SeeMore are to deal with? Oh wait...haha.

Boom!

ju6aruha.jpg

I'm pumped to get a mFGP2 back in the bag in a couple of weeks.

Anyone ever say how awesome Alex and SeeMore are to deal with? Oh wait...haha.

Boom!

ju6aruha.jpg

I'm pumped to get a mFGP2 back in the bag in a couple of weeks.

PR? Or just mFGP2?

I don't know if you'd call it PR or custom but it's out of the vault, not a production mFGP2. All black stainless.

I don't know if you'd call it PR or custom but it's out of the vault, not a production mFGP2. All black stainless.

Thats badass to me! Cannot wait to see the in hands dude. Very, very, nice.

Already received tracking for my m8 SS.

I. Am. Hyped!!!

Thats badass to me! Cannot wait to see the in hands dude. Very, very, nice.

Thanks buddy, can't wait to get it! I go through a lot of putters but this is a lifer. It will be at least a couple weeks though, its headed for a special treatment first. I'll share that when I get in hand pics...muahahaha.

Going 370g at 38", with a SS 17".

I wish there was somewhere around me to go and roll one of these and pick out one

A new record for me: 29 putts........ I just didn't even think about putting yesterday. With my horrible ball striking yesterday, I needed 29 putts to come away with a round under 90.

Awesome putting Bullitt! I actually have an Si3w that I don't use & am trying to find a good home for. Need a backup (haha)? the offset shaft just didn't work for me, but it was the first one I bought before I did my SPi lesson/fitting.

Canadan - you've got me really interested now! I like the look of the Si3 and that it's a center-shafted putter and not offset (unlike the Rossie).

Another question for you: I'm not married to my Rossie. That said, if you could pick out a really solid SeeMore to try which would you choose?

Probably not an easy question but I'm just looking for some insights from the SeeMore experts! :)

I think starting with the si series is an awesome way to go because that's how I fell in love with SeeMore.

Personally, I owned the si2 which is basically the same head shape as the m7. It's a great putter, and over the course of a season, I've acquired both a standard m7 (platinum insert) and an m7 PR (copper insert). I now have three unique heads that are identical in design but different in sound/feedback/face.

I know a lot of people strongly encourage the FGP design as a starter, but I am more of a traditional head shape type of guy, and found it to be a bit too much different, especially in the sound off the face of the standard FGP. That said, the PTM series has a milled face yet doesn't come at a premium cost. If you're going to lean towards that direction, I would strongly encourage PTM over stock FGP.

Hope that helps!

Very nice! Waiting for Alex to send me pics of a black PR m1 he found. Sounds like it is going to be like the PR m7 with copper insert that I passed onto to Canadan but in the m1 head.

A funny story from work today. This client were doing a major renovation for was talking to his buddy on the phone. I overheard him talking about a trip to TPC SawGrass next week. He said he was excited to go, but if his putter doesn't shape up its headed for the lake on 17. Of course I chuckled and went on with my business. Later I said to him...what kind of putter are you struggling with. He said it doesn't matter none of them work well for me. I couldn't resist or bite my tongue. And the words came out... It's not the putter...it's the puttee. So I took him over to the my truck, opened up my doors and grabbed my Seemore. We spent about 30 minutes talking Seemore and the SPI method. He was all kinds of excited, he called my SPI instructor scheduled a 2 hour lesson this Friday, and said he will be online tonight getting a SS Mallet of some sort. When I told him to hold off, he would be fitted for a putter at the lesson, the deer in the headlights look appeared, and said its a putter. I said you need to be fitted, and you can order one directly from SeeMore and they do what they can to have it to you for your round in Florida. Pretty funny sight to see a putting demo on a construction site...

A funny story from work today. This client were doing a major renovation for was talking to his buddy on the phone. I overheard him talking about a trip to TPC SawGrass next week. He said he was excited to go, but if his putter doesn't shape up its headed for the lake on 17. Of course I chuckled and went on with my business. Later I said to him...what kind of putter are you struggling with. He said it doesn't matter none of them work well for me. I couldn't resist or bite my tongue. And the words came out... It's not the putter...it's the puttee. So I took him over to the my truck, opened up my doors and grabbed my Seemore. We spent about 30 minutes talking Seemore and the SPI method. He was all kinds of excited, he called my SPI instructor scheduled a 2 hour lesson this Friday, and said he will be online tonight getting a SS Mallet of some sort. When I told him to hold off, he would be fitted for a putter at the lesson, the deer in the headlights look appeared, and said its a putter. I said you need to be fitted, and you can order one directly from SeeMore and they do what they can to have it to you for your round in Florida. Pretty funny sight to see a putting demo on a construction site...

Spreading the word like a great piece of the #SeeMoreFamily!!! Well done Kev!

Thats awesome to hear! I love it when you can explain the SPi and people are flabbergasted at how well it works. Only way to putt in my opinion.

null_zpscfec676b.jpg

null_zps2a9a8218.jpg

Looks like somebody tried to back weight it.

Looks like somebody tried to back weight it.

That's what I was thinking as well but after looking at it a little closer I'm not sure those even threads.

It's not a threaded fitting for a camera mount, is it? (Like maybe someone used it like a monopod?) Don't know why they would, but...

SeeMore needs to sell little "baptism" conversion kits. It's such a great story, man! Like you should have a soap box & a megaphone, & start calling "Step right up, folks! See the amazing SeeMore putters..."

Back