Wilson Staff FG V4 IRONS

Those looks great, Wilson is hot right now. Can't wait to see them in person.

Dang, why did I check the price on used V2s?

Is that a utility club??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice find. Appearance wise I don't think they will ever top the looks of the M3. Still want to hit them though.

Dang, why did I check the price on used V2s?

I just bought my backup set of V2's with KBS Tours for $390 new in the plastic.

I think they look great. I could see them in my bag easily.

I just bought my backup set of V2's with KBS Tours for $390 new in the plastic.
I shouldn't be asking, but can I ask where?

I'm in Australia, so I'm sure shipping would add a considerable amount to the cost for me, but sounds like a good pick up

I like these, a classy looking iron.

FWIW, i may have been only one or two people who actually tried these clubs Saturday afternoon during personal distance. I thought i'd never be able to hit what i considered a club of this caliber. I normally play Titleist AP1 712's, and let me say, i hit the demo V4 irons as well as my AP1s. With a little bit of practice, i probably could've put them in play that very day. These were solid, and felt amazing through impact. Much like the D200 driver i was fit for, it felt very much like a point and shoot type feel. I just aimed, and was able to hit the ball right to that area. I will definitely be looking at these in the very near future. And they look way better in person...

I was wondering when these would pop up. The driving iron certainly indicated they were on the way. Sort of underwhelmed after having the V2's for so long. Just not quite as striking visually.

Exactly my thoughts - these don't look quite as good as the V2's.

Exactly my thoughts - these don't look quite as good as the V2's.

In person, these clubs look so much better than the V2's

I should say that I think the V2s are some of the best looking irons out there, period. However, the V4s have some performance improvements over the V2s that were laid out pretty plainly for us.

I wish I could have been there for that.

I'll still stand by my feeling that the V2's are a better looking iron, but that's all preference. I'm a silver/black kinda guy. On a side note, I hit them yesterday and holy moly they felt nice.

They didn't feel nice they felled great, so great that i ordered a set.

Beaty is in the eye of the beholder. I don't like the copper/bronze accent stripes on the V4's. That alone will keep them out of my bag.
wilson%20staff%20fg%20tour%20v2%20irons_wilson_staff_fg_tour_v2_irons_fan_2000x2000.jpg

index.php

That will take a while just ordered them, have to wait for delivery in January.

I am very happy that wilson put thungten weighting in the V4's. My V2's satisfied everyone of my needs in a set of irons except for launching the long irons a touch higher. The V4's look to fill that last check box to be what i consider a holy grail of irons. I will most certainly purchase a set as soon as they are available. I have played some of the best golf of my life over the past 2 years thanks to my V2's and I look forward to my game improving further with the V4's. Way to go Wilson. :clapp:

I'm not a forged guy but those look sweet.

These are some of the softest forged irons i've ever hit. They are very forgiving for a 'feel' club as well, under Wilson's F-C-D setup.

I need to hit these. I really do enjoy W/S irons, and frankly the M3's could STILL be in the bag...so the V4's have my eye a good bit.

Back