Wilson Staff FG V4 IRONS

I see they are available in Jan. I really like the looks and would love to give them a go.

Yeah I agree that's gotta be a whoopsy..doesn't say how many urons u get so it may be for 1 lol

Dunno but towards the bottom it says it comes with 4-PW+GW. so if this was on purpose by them....wow great deal for some new sticks. Now if only i had the game for them.

I sent a note to Michael V and they are fixing it

I sent a note to Michael V and they are fixing it

Dang so it was an accident. was thinking about grabbing a set to play around with at that price

Dang so it was an accident. was thinking about grabbing a set to play around with at that price
I would have pulled the trigger at that price, even if I'm nowhere near a feel player.

I tought it was weird.... the shafts are worth more than that

Anyone pull the trigger before it got fixed?
Wonder if they'll honour it.

Anyone pull the trigger before it got fixed?
Wonder if they'll honour it.

I almost did, but they didnt have left handed in stock

I saw it yesterday, and wondered what was going on. Stiff RH was sold out, so I sort of left it at that.

that site is a hot mess to navigate. simply finding stocking wilson dealers is a challenge

i found the v2 to be a great feeling club but a bit too demanding for me. the m3 felt good in hand and the strike felt good but those shafts did nothing for me. gave me a very high trajectory. how does the v4 compare

It's going to be a similar iron to the V2 Art. I'm sure there will be some small differences due to the sole redesign and tunsten inserts, but can't imagine them being all that much different.

The Wilson website is a hot mess. They are showing the utility irons as being $899.00 and only offering a steel shaft, when I know the utility iron comes with a Kuro Kage.

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to hit these.

WS_FGTourV4_Iron_Tungsten

I mean....c'mooooooooon!? So pretty.

If I didn't suck so badly

Im dying to try these out as well.

~Rock

I'll be hitting these friday with the guys from Wilson at my local shop... Trying to fit my #THPLegacy game, I know I'm not good enough for those, but I'm damn sure gonna try lol

I still think my FG V2's are prettier. I'm just not a big fan of the copper color accents. Either way, I'm pretty sure I'm going with a set of the Callaway XR Pro's. I'm waiting for my buddy to get his set so I can play a round or two with them to make sure they live up to the hype. If not, I'll be happy playing my V2's for another 5 years.

I still think my FG V2's are prettier. I'm just not a big fan of the copper color accents. Either way, I'm pretty sure I'm going with a set of the Callaway XR Pro's. I'm waiting for my buddy to get his set so I can play a round or two with them to make sure they live up to the hype. If not, I'll be happy playing my V2's for another 5 years.

Would love to hear some comparisons to the V2's and these.

Back