PGA Merchandise Show 2013-Who is Going?

smgoldstein

2022 Goat Cupper
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Any THP'ers going to be at the show? Perhaps an impromptu get together? I'll be there Wed-Sat.

Well, THP will be there in full force covering the entire show again.

I am planning on attending this year. Will be my first so I am pretty excited. I really want to get over to demo day to try everything for myself as well. We will have to see what the boss thinks of taking that day off though! Hope to see you there.

I wish. This and the SEAM Show are the two trade shows I would love to attend at some point..

Well, THP will be there in full force covering the entire show again.​
And you guys do a great job covering the show. Hopefully others will be there and we can meet up for a beer or so.

I can't wait to see the THP coverage this year, or should I say next year!!!

I hope to attend someday just to see the magnitude of the event!

I was thinking about going again this year, but my source for credentials has dried up. It is an awesome show and anyone who can get there should definitely give it a look. THP does a great job of covering the event complete with interviews with OEMs, both large and small.

Would love to go. That show is always my "Beginning to the Golf Year". I always look forward to the new products and trends. Would be a dream to demo the clubs there and be a big kid in a candy store!!! Maybe some day!!!!

scottro8
Twitter: scottstaten8

I will be at the show for a day. I plan on playing golf the rest of week. So far it will be Lake Nona, Bear Club at Keenes Point, Reunion, Celebration and Islesworth.. Tough work but someone has to do it..

I will be at the show for a day. I plan on playing golf the rest of week. So far it will be Lake Nona, Bear Club at Keenes Point, Reunion, Celebration and Islesworth.. Tough work but someone has to do it..

Uhh, that's one hell of a list of courses. At Nona and Isleworth, let me give you a hint: Stay below the hole if at all possible. Their greens usually have a bit of fire in them hehe

Wow that is one impressive list of tracks!! Play well. If you are in need of a 4th I know someone :clapp:haha.

I envy everyone who can get in, I would love to see it up close and personal once. Thankfully JB, GG and the THP staff always bring it to us and do a great job of bringing it.

How did you get times at every place but celebration?

Let me know if you every have a job opening!!!

I will be perticapating in the show for the first time this year.

I was undecided if I was going to go or not this year but looks like you just made my mind up for me. Cant wait to see what you come up with for the show.

It would be an amazing experience to attend the merchandise show. My transition from working in the golf industry to aviation occurred many, many, many years ago. So unless I make friends and get an invite, I'm stuck watching the golf channel coverage.

It would be an amazing experience to attend the merchandise show. My transition from working in the golf industry to aviation occurred many, many, many years ago. So unless I make friends and get an invite, I'm stuck watching the golf channel coverage.

THP has PHENOMENAL coverage of the show every year. Plus, I get the sneaking suspicion that this year could be even better. :alien:

I was undecided if I was going to go or not this year but looks like you just made my mind up for me. Cant wait to see what you come up with for the show.

Ron, you will be impressed, I have been working on putters for the show for months already and a lot of the things I am working on will be new to the world of golf, I can promise I have pulled out all the stops for this.

gene

I know THP had great coverage but nothing substitutes for being there. The PGA show is the only one all year that I am interested in. So coverage versus being there doesn't cure the ill.

Tap talking my way thru the World of golf

THP has PHENOMENAL coverage of the show every year. Plus, I get the sneaking suspicion that this year could be even better. :alien:

You aren't kidding, coverage will be epic. We will bring it like it hasn't been broughten

You aren't kidding, coverage will be epic. We will bring it like it hasn't been broughten

Ya'll already brought it like it had never been brouhten, so does that mean in 2014 you'll be rebroughtening it to a whole new level of awebroughtsomness?

Back