Best Store for Multiple Dozens

JBJGolf

Reaction score
What is the best resource for good pricing on 6 dozen balls at a good price. No Referb/recycled/refreshed or whatever. Just new balls. Thanks!

Maybe ebay? Or put up a WTB ad here.

Rockbottom usually has good deals for multiple dozens. I think they have 2012 20XI-S balls for $19.99/dozen if you get 3 or more

I had an issue on eBay where the auction was worded in a way that caused me to get screwed (sortof).

I also have a concern with eBay that the counterfeiting of golf balls will happen to me.

I will check RBG. Good call!

What is the best resource for good pricing on 6 dozen balls at a good price. No Referb/recycled/refreshed or whatever. Just new balls. Thanks!

If you're referring to Nike 20 XI-S, golfballs.com have them for $29.95/dozen...

I don't know if you've found them for less but that's a decent deal. Retailmenot.com has some coupon codes you can use as well.

I had an issue on eBay where the auction was worded in a way that caused me to get screwed (sortof).

I also have a concern with eBay that the counterfeiting of golf balls will happen to me.

I will check RBG. Good call!

I never knew that this was happening.

ebay can be your friend if you always deal with U.S. only dealers with many sales and close to 100% feedback scores.

I was unaware of counterfeit balls as well until I saw a report on the titleist website sometime ago. I'll see if I can dig it up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

I was unaware of counterfeit balls as well until I saw a report on the titleist website sometime ago. I'll see if I can dig it up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Everything is counterfeited on eBay. I buy little there but sell some. Buyer beware on eBay.

Everything is counterfeited on eBay. I buy little there but sell some. Buyer beware on eBay.

I have bought atleast 40 things on Ebay and nothing was fake.

Back