The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe OG was interested in some lingerie for the special occasion coming up in ATL this weekend?

Far too quiet tonight.

Tell us all how to hit 14/14 FIR, and don't just say it was the Optiforce.

Golf in texas...fairways as big as grand cypress new course

Far too quiet tonight.

I'm doing quotes. Aiming for a big bonus. Huge actually if we as an agency get 60 new accounts in the second four month period of the year. We need like 13 more between two of us and got the bonus for January thru April.. The other guy gets most of them, usually about 3:1 over me. Which is fine, since I work under him.

9 holes were driver, the rest were a mixed bag of 3W/5W/6i/5W

Tommy Gainey went 100% the first time out with the Optiforce

There's nothing like a chat with someone that it truly on the same wavelength about many many things.

I'm blessed with some pretty kick ass friends/family because of this wonderful place.

There's nothing like a chat with someone that it truly on the same wavelength about many many things.

I'm blessed with some pretty kick ass friends/family because of this wonderful place.

Yes dude. This place has a way of bringing together some amazing people.

mareje9e.jpg

Lol...it says filthiest in titleist font

I had to read that 5 times before I realized it said "filthiest".

Just killed 3 scorpions in the backyard since acquiring my new black light. Brings the total to 7 in the last 4 nights. They can not hide from the black light kryptonite!

Scorpion Killer

Just killed 3 scorpions in the backyard since acquiring my new black light. Brings the total to 7 in the last 4 nights. They can not hide from the black light kryptonite!

Scorpion Killer

We need a how-to video. Seriously. It just sounds like it could be so damn entertaining to watch.

We need a how-to video. Seriously. It just sounds like it could be so damn entertaining to watch.

It has become quite entertaining. I'll see what I can do tomorrow night. Ha!

It has become quite entertaining. I'll see what I can do tomorrow night. Ha!

I genuinely want to see this. I'm picturing Big Time on the prowl. Pure awesomeness!

I have been having an enjoyable week off work. Kind of nice things are running smooth enough I haven't had to work too terribly much. Just need the weather to clear up some so I can get some practice and golf in. oh and finally gotten around to pick up some summer shandy..yum.

I genuinely want to see this. I'm picturing Big Time on the prowl. Pure awesomeness!

It was me, the light and a baseball bat....brought out the big stick. These F'ers are just mean and sneaky. No mercy rule.

Ashton Kutcher is wearing a Trout Bum cap on Jimmy Kimmel Live tonight.

This pooch must be a Keegan fan.

PjFxa.gif

Just needlessly blew 2k and it felt f*$?ing amazing. I have officially lost my damn mind.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Just needlessly blew 2k and it felt f*$?ing amazing. I have officially lost my damn mind.

Hey, I wish I had 2k to blow, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back