Caddy Racing Banned

Ill bet that damn Chamblee had something to do with this. He seems like a fun hater to me.

Is there a penalty if they still do it? If not they should say screw you PGA. If I was playing i would tell my caddy to do it anyway. Heck I'd tell my caddy I'd race him. So hypocritical of them to ban this but turn a blind eye on (and profit greatly from) the over serving of beer to those in the stands on 16.

What a joke! The entire 16th hole is a party that weekend. Everyone is over served and having a blast. Can't believe Timmy signed off on this
A complete WASTE of PGA time!!! y'all are right. 5-6 hour rounds. Okay. Having fun. No.

Happyness is overrated. We need slow rounds, and people trying to kill each other on the course!

People having fun. Get up against the wall!
pink_floyd_the_wall_still.jpg

Stupid decision!! The 16th at WM is a pure spectacle...if they thought the rowdy drunks fans boo'ed before, wait till there is no caddy races to entertain them.

Really lame decision.

If this is a distraction than any fan who yells something obnoxious should be shot on site.

The PGA Tour has banned it until they can figure out how how to sell the TV rights to Fox for the races.

I'm surprised it was a issue In the first place. You would think there would be bigger things to worry about

Yeah, let's ban anything that actually shows that the players and caddies are fun loving humans and reinforce the stigma that golf is for old, stuck up, rich and grumpy old men.......

What a waste.

What about preserving traditions? This would certainly qualify...bad job PGA

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

So what happens if they still do it? I am assuming they all get fined? It seems like the sponsors of the event were pretty into it.

I'd tell the caddies to do it and that I'd cover their fines if I was a tour player. This is dumb. What they need to concentrate on is getting rid of the idiots yelling mashed potato, baba Booie, and get in the hole on par 5's during tee shots. Those people need kicked off the grounds, period.

I did not approve this change.

Yeah, let's ban anything that actually shows that the players and caddies are fun loving humans and reinforce the stigma that golf is for old, stuck up, rich and grumpy old men.......

Really. I think they took a cue from the NFL, which nowadays stands for the "No Fun League."

PGA: Preventing Golf's Acceptance? Preserving Golf's Affluence? Preventing Gaiety in Athletics? Prissy, Grumpy Asses?

You get the idea. Spoilsports, the lot of them.

How dare they. That was so fun to watch. The caddies hauling those heavy ass bags down the hole.

Back