question regarding 2014 Bridgestone B330s

Trevor68

Reaction score
Handicap
I was wondering if anyone has recently played both the 2012 and 2014 versions of the B330s. Is it worth the price difference? I know that the 2014 is better, but are we talking just slightly better?

just me -- but when all the other balls are gone I have ---- the only balls I will buy are b330 and b330s

Last edited:
I agree with JB.

I was wondering if anyone has recently played both the 2012 and 2014 versions of the B330s. Is it worth the price difference? I know that the 2014 is better, but are we talking just slightly better?
The 2014 b330 is longer off the tee than 2012 b330 for me (didnt know that was possible). I did find that the new ball is slightly less durable (i mean very slightly. Still way more durable than many other premium ball). Greenside and approch spin was equal to the 2012 model, which is great. Dont change whats not broken.

I've found them to be very similar with a slight distance edge to the new version. I was one of the testers and loved the new ball. I found a deal online and unknowingly ended up getting three dozen of the old ball but have been pretty happy with it as well. I think my favorite feature of both is their feel off the putter face, so smooth. Now if I could just lose more balls to be able to buy the new ones!

I've found them to be very similar with a slight distance edge to the new version. I was one of the testers and loved the new ball. I found a deal online and unknowingly ended up getting three dozen of the old ball but have been pretty happy with it as well. I think my favorite feature of both is their feel off the putter face, so smooth. Now if I could just lose more balls to be able to buy the new ones!
So I got that same online deal and also didn't realize it was the old ball. Some time ago I posted about the new ball - it was noticeably long for me and unusually great into the greens for me. After other rounds I posted that I wasn't seeing the same thing, and chalked it up to course conditions. Having recently realized I was playing the old ball in the subsequent rounds I believe the new ball is just better.

I have been playing the 2014 b330-s and was thinking of getting some of the 2012 version as they can be had for cheap but might just wait for some deals on the 2014 later this year goign by what you guys are saying !

Umm, yes. The 2014 version is the longest most controllable version I have played.

Back