Hello from Saratoga

Welcome to THP Patrick.

I'm in Albany myself. I haven't had a chance to play Airway Meadows yet, but it's on my list.

Hey O'Carroll, Do you play Capitol Hills much? That is my favorite public courses in our area and I always venture down to Albany and play it every year. We usually attend the Symetra Tour event there as well.

Patrick

Welcome to THP Patrick!

Welcome to THP. My home course is Saratoga Lake.

Hey ddec,
I've played there a couple times over the years in the fall when they have their specials. Saratoga Lake is a great course and beautiful as well cut through the woods with the hills and all. Haven't been there in a few years so might have to get out there this fall.

Patrick

Hey ddec,
I've played there a couple times over the years in the fall when they have their specials. Saratoga Lake is a great course and beautiful as well cut through the woods with the hills and all. Haven't been there in a few years so might have to get out there this fall.

Patrick

they are in the best condition they have been in for at least 5 years. Let me know if you ever want to get out somewhere and tee it up. O'Carroll and I play together quite a bit.

Welcome to THP!

Hey O'Carroll, Do you play Capitol Hills much? That is my favorite public courses in our area and I always venture down to Albany and play it every year. We usually attend the Symetra Tour event there as well.

Patrick
I play there a lot. Was just there Saturday in fact. Course was in great shape, as always, but pace of play was SLOW. That's what you get on the weekends there though.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! There are some great THPers in your area!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:welcome: great intro Patrick. Thank you for your service.

Welcome to THP , we are glad you found us and thank you for your service.

Welcome to THP!! I am ddec's wife I have played airway meadows. I used to work at Empire State College in Saratoga.

they are in the best condition they have been in for at least 5 years. Let me know if you ever want to get out somewhere and tee it up. O'Carroll and I play together quite a bit.

Hey ddec,
Maybe we can get out sometime before the snow flies. If you guy's set something up or have someplace in mind I'm in if I'm not working or have other orders from the Boss(wife), lol.

I play there a lot. Was just there Saturday in fact. Course was in great shape, as always, but pace of play was SLOW. That's what you get on the weekends there though.

I played it this year a couple weeks after the Symetra tournament and it was in great shape then as well. With my work schedule I usually get one or two weekdays where I can play so I've only played Capitol Hills on weekdays avoiding the crowds.
It was actually a practice round for my son preparing for a NENY PGA junior tournament. He was kicking my butt on the front nine that day shooting -1 under, but he got a little wayward on the back and I was able to run him down. The following week in the tournament he kept it together and got his first win on that tour. I think Capitol Hills is one of his favorite courses now as well, lol.

Welcome to THP!! I am ddec's wife I have played airway meadows. I used to work at Empire State College in Saratoga.

Hi nerfny,
I've been a member at Airway since 2005 and overall enjoy it but it does have some quirky holes on the back nine. The front nine plays pretty straight forward but on the back I call it switching into "US Open mode" with irons/hybrids off the tees just playing for position.

welcome to THP!

Back