Forum Testing Signup - TaylorMade SLDR Fairway Woods & Hybrids

Hope I'm not to late, regardless, much love to THP and Taylormade for yet another great opportunity!!

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing? Boccieri Heavy 3w
2. What hybrid are you currently playing? Nike Machspeed, which falls me often!
3. LH or RH? Righty-tighty!
4. What shaft & shaft flex is in each of those clubs? Stock shaft stiff in both.
5. Describe your ball flight with each of those clubs? I would never try to hold a green with my hybrid, it doesn't fly high or land study enough. The 3w, for me, is just high enough, but not as high as I've seen others hit it, so, call that middle.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Though I did not submit an entry, I wanted to thank both THP and TaylorMade for providing this great testing opportunity. I look forward to following along with this testing. Good luck to everyone!

Thanks to THP and TaylorMade for the opportunity to be considered.

1. What fairway wood are you currently playing?

Callaway Optiforce - 15*

2. What hybrid are you currently playing

Nike VR MRG 2 Hybrid - 18*

3. LH or RH

RH
4. What shaft & shaft flex is in each of those clubs?

The Optiforce has the stock Diamana S shaft in S-flex. The Nike Hybrid as the stock Adila Voodoo shaft in S-flex.

5. Describe your ball flight with each of those clubs?

When hit well, the Optiforce has a relatively high flight, which I like. My miss is low and left. The VR has a more boring flight than some of my other clubs (I typically hit the ball high), but I hit it consistently well.

Taylormade and THP throwing open the doors to the entire SLDR series has been amazing. As a first time club tester, I can say I've learned a lot about how to look at and understand golf clubs and how they bring new tech to the game from being a tester, and can't thank TM and THP enough for making it happen. Good luck to whomever gets selected!

I know it's not likely i get selected since i'm so new, but that doesn't take the fun out of it lol.

I know it's not likely i get selected since i'm so new, but that doesn't take the fun out of it lol.

I was selected as a new guy. Even if you don't get chosen don't let that hold you back. There is always opportunities for testing going on at THP! Stay active and you never know what might happen.

Just because you are new does not mean you will not be selected for testing. As far as I am aware, time on here doesn't have any bearing on it.

You never know. It could be you.

You know what's funny, is I was just thinking a couple of weeks ago; Man those guys that get to test the clubs have it made. I came home and clicked the forum and saw this and almost fell down trying to type out my answers! Exciting stuff. either way i'm looking forward to seeing the results.

Just because you are new does not mean you will not be selected for testing. As far as I am aware, time on here doesn't have any bearing on it.

You never know. It could be you.
Yep, it's basically all about being active on the forum.

You know what's funny, is I was just thinking a couple of weeks ago; Man those guys that get to test the clubs have it made. I came home and clicked the forum and saw this and almost fell down trying to type out my answers! Exciting stuff. either way i'm looking forward to seeing the results.
Well, a word of wisdom from a fully experienced 1 time tester ... I don't want to say testing is work, but it is a responsibility. The allure of new gear comes and goes reasonably quickly, your responsibilities to the forum lasts a lot longer :)

Going to be a slight delay and we will be announcing testers tomorrow for this, rather than today.

Going to be a slight delay and we will be announcing testers tomorrow for this, rather than today.

No problem JB, sounds good! Tester Tuesday it is!

Thanks for the heads up, again good luck to all who signed up to possibly be chosen as a tester.

Nothing like keeping the suspense going!!!! Thanks!!

Well, a word of wisdom from a fully experienced 1 time tester ... I don't want to say testing is work, but it is a responsibility. The allure of new gear comes and goes reasonably quickly, your responsibilities to the forum lasts a lot longer :)

That's ok, i need a ton of work on all of the said clubs and i travel during the week. So i can hit the range or course every day after work without any obligations to attend to.

Let the tension build. I like it.

This. Getting to the course or the range to test a club can be pretty frustrating when life intrudes and/or your swing starts going away from you.

Whoever is chosen, please be sure to use these bad boys to the max. With Couples and Johnson both winning with the SLDR line, these might be truly promising. I have hopes of picking up something from this line soon. Congrats to the testers!!

Good luck everyone!

Nobody can complain about the delay. Nobody deserves this opportunity (which is also a responsibility). We all owe THP and TM a huge thanks.

Agreed! Just having the opportunity to throw my name in the hat is awesome! To (potentially) be entrusted like this is unlike anything I have ever experienced on any other forum I have been a part of for my other hobbies.

Can't wait to hear who the testers are! End of season coming for me, so I'll just live vicariously through whoever is selected!

I'll test them while y'all enjoy winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back