Does the new Tapatalk not do pictures anymore? Mine updated to a newer version, not pro, and I don't see a spot to select photos. Help please!

Mine does, duey.

I click Reply and then click on the three dots on the upper right to do a picture.

Found it, just had to keep poking buttons.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385348355939.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385348355939.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
Wait, that's Pro. In Tapatalk 4, I click reply and then click on the camera icon.

No idea what version this is, but no pic icon. Just a plus sign in a circle to the left.

The latest update that shows pictures in the thread title is annoying.

Tapatalk is getting worse and worse

Agreed wondering what they are thinking.

I noticed that on the ipad last night, it does not appear to have hit my android app yet.

The recent few updates have annoyed me, I haven't had access to uploading pictures and when I do they look grainy and crappy unlike before.

Seems like my notifications have improved, so I'm happy. I agree about the annoying pics though.

I don't see what you are saying about the pics in the title. Looks the same to me.

I don't see what you are saying about the pics in the title. Looks the same to me.

It sucks. It's quite annoying, and yes, I have iOS, and no I can't change phones. :alien:

It sucks. It's quite annoying, and yes, I have iOS, and no I can't change phones. :alien:

Oh, OK. I thought it was Android since War is seeing it. Must be on his iPad.

I was wondering because I just did an update today. Maybe I should check the Nexus, tapatalk is different on it than my phone.

Yep it definitely is and I can't figure out a way to disable it.

For those curious:

8umababy.jpg

Yep it definitely is and I can't figure out a way to disable it.

For those curious:
Wow that would suck. And it looks like just random photos?

Random photos from that thread are displayed. Dumb.

It is soooo annoying.
Agreed, come on Tapatalk, get your stuff fixed, it's about the end user, I don't think they are keeping that in mind.

Must be just the iPhone version. I don't have anything like that going on.

Back