The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wow.

Holy Crap - this is unreal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has Manning's arm always been this week? It just seems like he can't make any throw right now.

Sorry if this was posted already. During the Giants game they showed a graphic that the Farmers Almanac calls for massive snow storm for Super bowl Sunday

Hopefully the cold weather Super Bowl is one and done. Silly idea in the first place.

Has Manning's arm always been this week? It just seems like he can't make any throw right now.

I don't think his arm has ever been the greatest, just all of his other attributes have covered it up.

Sorry if this was posted already. During the Giants game they showed a graphic that the Farmers Almanac calls for massive snow storm for Super bowl Sunday

This would be awesome. If they are going to have a Super Bowl in the elements, may as well have the snow too!

All the way back. Amazing.

how crazy is this

What a comeback. Unreal.

Love it, glad I didn't turn to something else!

Wow what a game! Pats made some serious adjustments at halftime... and they stopped fumbling lol

That Tom Brady guy is pretty good. And too think people thought he was done earlier in the year.

Love it, glad I didn't turn to something else!

I gave the wife the option, since it is her team. She said she would hate it if they came back and she didn't watch, so we left it.

boy-that-escalated-quickly-anchorman.gif

That Tom Brady guy is pretty good. And too think people thought he was done earlier in the year.

What people? FF people?

Me..he's terrible for ff that is lol

That turned out ok, but I hate when I see return men running the wrong way.

Oh man dropped int

6ugyteza.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Spoiler
Sunday Night Football Part 1: Denver 24, New England 0
Sunday Night Football Part 2: Denver 0, New England 28

.. and, it's not over yet.

Denver caught a break there.

The over is looking pretty good right now

Wow manning even as slow as a snail could have run for the 1st there

Pretty nice drive by a guy that has been "old and cold" all night long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back