THP Fantasy Football - Week 12 Thread

I need some Gostkowski points, please.

I must be tired, I dont get it.
MJD performed, thats for sure.
So did Knowshown. I believe they outscored AD.

It's sort of a running inside joke with me and Seth, JB. I think he texts me every couple of days and then I throw some lawyer insults back. Haha

I think Brady might actually finish with a 0 on the day. Good grief.

Makes no sense to not swap out Thomas. You'd hate to lose because of that.

I must be tired, I dont get it.
MJD performed, thats for sure.
So did Knowshown. I believe they outscored AD.

I'm just giving B-Rad some grief for trading AD. It's not new, and it's all in fun.

I'd also like to give a shoutout to my man God for making Gronk play a game with 40mph winds so he likely will be ineffective this week.

I think GG will take up drinking again after this game. I can only imagine how loud she was yelling at the TV for Vereen to score. Haha

Didn't think I was going to get this close to JB kicking myself for my late rb roster changes cost me 15 darn points

Didn't think I was going to get this close to JB kicking myself for my late rb roster changes cost me 15 darn points

I'm not opposed to you pulling off a miracle!!!

I'm not opposed to you pulling off a miracle!!!

Id need another brady td and a great showing from Niners d

What a game dc brad and gg are having. All tied up at 104 with 9 minutes to for them. She is nervous.

Finally a better week for my team. much needed, but very little help.

And Thomas scoring pretty much eliminates my comeback short of a miracle

Wow. All tied at 108 and an overtime left. Dc brad has Moreno and prater. GG has Welker and vereen. Any body's game

Up 3.5 with only my defense left to play. I think im going to bench them and hope for no crazy changes to the scoring from ESPN

Up 3.5 with only my defense left to play. I think im going to bench them and hope for no crazy changes to the scoring from ESPN

If the other team has no one left, that's probably a smart move.

Ugh, that was brutal! That loss stings a lot! I blame Ddec for my loss. He forced me to play Moreno twice this season, I know he did it on purpose. :alien:

Ugh, that was brutal! That loss stings a lot! I blame Ddec for my loss. He forced me to play Moreno twice this season, I know he did it on purpose. :alien:

That was an epic matchup. Can't believe we were tied when the game headed to overtime. That big run by Moreno in OT sealed it for me. Huge win. There's still a chance at playoffs at 6-6 with two weeks to go. League 1 is going to have an epic finish.

That was an epic matchup. Can't believe we were tied when the game headed to overtime. That big run by Moreno in OT sealed it for me. Huge win. There's still a chance at playoffs at 6-6 with two weeks to go. League 1 is going to have an epic finish.

Just saw this on Twitter:

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter3m
Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno was spotted on crutches, in walking boot, after Denver's OT loss. Hurt foot in OT.

Crap, that's terrible news on Moreno. Hope it was just precautionary.

If Frank Gore can get me 9 pts tonight, my team will be at .500 for the first time this season!

If Frank Gore can get me 9 pts tonight, my team will be at .500 for the first time this season!

I'd appreciate if Gore only got you 7 or 8 personally

I'd appreciate if Gore only got you 7 or 8 personally
That's fine. How about a deal?

You get this win, I'll take the one on Saturday? Done!

Back