The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know that won't happen. It has actually helped Ricky more than it hurt me. Playing a Canuck has it's advantages.

Yeah I know. Thanks for that. Haha

A Canuck? I am Canadian now?

He is talking about Canadan. Are you playing Howzat this week? I didn't think so.

A 3 and out here will go a long way to a KC win.

Well so much for that!

Well that sucks.

Broncos time

Dev is so confused by this football stuff instead of hockey, he not only is confused by nationality, but who he is playing.
That right there is pure gold.

Dev is so confused by this football stuff instead of hockey, he not only is confused by nationality, but who he is playing.

TD Jackson. Weeeeeee

He just doesn't like me. Tries to play spoiler and then "forgets" who he is playing. That's alright. I can still make the playoffs.

But really this KC and Denver game is really something special.

He just doesn't like me. Tries to play spoiler and then "forgets" who he is playing. That's alright. I can still make the playoffs.

Am I supposed to know who owns the team called PMS? I just assumed it was a woman I was playing. My bad.

There have been some great ones today.
New England game was great. Chicago game was great. Cleveland game was great. This game is great. So many.

Fan in Toronto just ran on the field. People are idiots.

The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Was it Mayor Rob Ford.

Lol, no. But there is a story floating around twitter that he stole a guy's seat to take in the game.

Wow someone left aj green wide open..td

Am I supposed to know who owns the team called PMS? I just assumed it was a woman I was playing. My bad.

You should know. This lady is going to come back and kick your patootie.

Last week it was crossing routes, this week it's downfield. Ugh.

There have been some great ones today.
New England game was great. Chicago game was great. Cleveland game was great. This game is great. So many.

Thats a fact. Been a great day to watch football. Just wish I could have enjoyed it.

Several wide receivers going off today. Impressive showings. Decker is obliterating the chiefs.

Several wide receivers going off today. Impressive showings. Decker is obliterating the chiefs.

He is saving me this week so far. Some fantastic football being played this week.

Decker may be the 3rd guy with 200+ yards receiving today...insane

Oh and look...broncos are beating chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back