The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, this one woman who just started at my job is doing most of her training with me.

She is probably double my age, but anyways, every time she walks to my desk (which is often) she says "miss me?"

What the hell do I say to that? I realize that it is meant as a "hey, how's it going", but it is really awkward. I've just given a generic response for the time being, but it is still weird to me.

Scale of 1-10?

Lol. Don't ask.

Beyond Cougar hunting, I'll put it that way.
Ahhh, just be nice back then. Little harmless flirting from grandma doesn't hurt anything. Let us know when the blonde 28 year old starts getting jealous about it!

So, this one woman who just started at my job is doing most of her training with me.

She is probably double my age, but anyways, every time she walks to my desk (which is often) she says "miss me?"

What the hell do I say to that? I realize that it is meant as a "hey, how's it going", but it is really awkward. I've just given a generic response for the time being, but it is still weird to me.

Next time she asks just say "no." She probably won't ever ask again.

Last edited:
Coming home to find that the batteries in the house thermostat (digital) are dead and the house is around 83 degrees inside...

Batteries? No thanks. Is there a warning light that the batts are almost dead?

Biggest downside to son going off to college = I have to cut the grass now. Date with a lawn mower this evening around 7:30.

Biggest downside to son going off to college = I have to cut the grass now. Date with a lawn mower this evening around 7:30.
Barry Barry Barry....there has to be an enterprising young dude in the area that would gladly help you out for a monetary gain....

I hate yellowjackets. But love watching their nest burn...

i cut mine today after work today. dont have a self-propelling mower--looked like i went swimming by the time i was done

I'm watching pitch perfect, someone cut one my cable or something. Thus is awful

I'm watching pitch perfect, someone cut one my cable or something. Thus is awful

We cant be friends anymore

That movie is fantastic, don't you mock it!

He says about The Wizard of Oz... "We represent the lollipop guild"

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

I can't believe what I'm reading right now. I probably would have demanded we turn it off right now except the lead chick abd the read head are kinda hot

I can't believe what I'm reading right now. I probably would have demanded we turn it off right now except the lead chick abd the read head are kinda hot

Now you get it!

Why do you think I like the movie?

Fat Amy is a hottie.

Anna Kendrick and the lead. They're beautiful.

Stupid housing market; was not in the original plans to still be in our current house at this point. Trying so hard to find a way out. Have something with a tiny glimpse of hope, but we'd be spreading the $ thin for a while.
Hope you have better luck than we did. We tried in 2010 and gave up after 10 months and 10 people coming through the house. We're going to try again in about 5 more years or so. Hopefully the market will be back by then. Helluva good time to buy. Rotten time to sell. Though it isn't really ever a good time to do both!

Next time she asks just say "no." She probably won't ever ask again.
I was going to say that. It's the perfect response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back