The THP Bridgestone Championship - THP Invades Las Vegas

Between the TPC announcement, the Bridgestone ball page and the coozy and ball marker in the newsletter, I'm freaking all jazzed up about this shindig.

And I think we are only scratching the surface of awesome...

_header_LasVegas-coursebeauty3.jpg

Hmmmmm, this course looks like one I'd be proud to play!
Checking out the scorecard, I'd like to put my vote in for the Blended Tees. 6,336 yards; Rating 68.7 / Slope 128.

I'm playing the e6 really well now and hitting some straight, boring shots. I have a feeling this was a great ball selection for me, given all the arroyos, water and rattlesnakes.

After looking at the view you just posted and the course flyover, I'm predicting brisk Bridgestone ball sales at the local equipment retailers Saturday evening.

Between the TPC announcement, the Bridgestone ball page and the coozy and ball marker in the newsletter, I'm freaking all jazzed up about this shindig.

And I think we are only scratching the surface of awesome...

I concur. I don't think we have a clue as to what they have in store for us.

After looking at the view you just posted and the course flyover, I'm predicting brisk Bridgestone ball sales at the local equipment retailers Saturday evening.
I was thinking the same thing. I might even bring some e6's for added confidence.

Hey guys ... (Md441,JB &GG)

I am really impressed. Kudos to you for what you do and what a fantastic job turning a difficult situation into a wow. My wife and I are so excited for this trip! I've been involved with forums since forums existed and the magnitude of game you guys bring is flat out spectacular. If at any point you guys feel jaded for any reason I know that I don't speak for just myself when I say you make people's lives more enjoyable. You are making a difference and your selfless contributions to others are appreciated beyond what words can describe! From the bottom of my heart thank you

Man looking at the pictures and the flyover it really looks like a ton of hills and slopes to those fairways!

Thanks bogey,
Those were very kind words.

I finally was able to get on a computer to view the fly over of the course. OMG. We are in for a serious golf experience. I am spinning, I am so excited about this event. I can't stop smiling. Or believe that you all were able to not only come up with one fantastic course for this event, but an unforeseen problem arose, and you came up with another. JB, GG, MD, you ALL are amazing.

Bumping in case anyone was under a rock all day and missed the great news

Bumping in case anyone was under a rock all day and missed the great news

LOL.. under a rock. Foreshadowing some TPC Vegas lies we'll face?

28938.jpg

lasjw_golf.jpg

I am still in awe of what is coming together for this event.

I have been under a rock all day as I just saw this. OMG what a terrific job on getting us on this course. I am speechless at the awesomeness of all involved with bringing this together. Just when you think THP can't top itself, BAM! it sets the bar higher.

Wow, I just caught up on all of this. Like Cookie, this will be my first TPC course, so I'm pretty stoked about that. Bummed about Paiute, of course, but this will do very nicely.

Simply outstanding recovery 441/JB/GG and all involved. Amazed is an understatement. Well done...well done indeed.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

glad I bumped it then, and glad to see the excitement around this amazing weekend that is now only a month away!

My flights are now booked and I am all ready to go!!

Arriving around noon on Thursday and flying home late afternoon Monday!

I'm so excited. I need an escape desperately.

1 more month.

Effin TPC Vegas.

#mindstillblown

1 more month.

Effin TPC Vegas.

#mindstillblown

Was just talking to a co-worker about the course change, "How in the eff did they swing that?"

My answer? "Its THP dude".

The ridiculously low cost of this event still amazes me.

Was just talking to a co-worker about the course change, "How in the eff did they swing that?"

My answer? "Its THP dude".

Haha, it's the ONLY answer that makes sense.

And Bridgestone just kicks ass....always has!

Haha, it's the ONLY answer that makes sense.

And Bridgestone just kicks ass....always has!

Its a fact. Combine two entities that really do "get it" and we all get to just bask in the awesomeness.

Back