1st THP Radio Spot

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For our charity raffle coming up THP will be on several radio shows over the next week and half. The first one just became official. It is on ESPN Radio South Florida for their "drive time hour". We will be on at 5:25 PM EST. We will talk about golf and of course about our huge charity raffle event. We know that this one will not be able to be heard by everybody, but that is okay, because we have quite a few national shows that we will be on over the next week or so. So stay tuned for that.

Very cool JB, maybe we could listen to it online. Is it on today and what is the station?

• Admin
Apologies for not listing it before.
Its this Friday at 5:30pm EST.
I believe it is 760am, but I will check on the call letters and website for you.

Well dammit, I'll be in lockdown at work at that time. Keep us updated for the other spots and hopefully I can catch one.

• Admin
I think so Smallie. Just waiting for confirmation of the call letters.

That's really cool...nice job getting the spot JB!

Great news!

• Admin
The station is 770 AM ESPN RADIO.
It is featured in Sarasota, Ft Myers, and Naples.
All large golf areas.

Cool! Is it going to be in the general Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County area? Cause I'd definitely tune in.

Will the bikini girls be there?

Naw, GG will be running the forum.

I looked at it Smalls, are you going to make the trip if the bikini girls are in the studio?

It would make it tempting but unfortunately I gotta work Friday!

Today is the day to kick off the THP Radio Tour....hehe

In all honesty, I hate doing stuff like this, but its for a good cause and hope it can help the charities that we are working with.

Only a couple of hours to go. Hopefully I can pull it off from the road.

Dont everybody get your hopes up yet. We were pushed back until next week because they will have the Bears and Jay Cutler on instead. Im fine with that since next week we will be doing about 4 other shows. Plus its Masters week and I can announce two contests on the radio.

Sorry guys.

JB's radio show talking points:

1. THP is awesome
2. THP's members are awesome
3. These charities are awesome
4. The prizes are awesome
5. Don't you want to be awesome?
6. Come for the charity raffle, stay for the awesomeness.

Back