Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Are most going to watch this?

When and on what?
Because, yes I will.

I'll be watching

BTW I can't stand TGC's website, when I click on the link for the Annika Celebration it takes me to another page with videos promoting other shows.

I'll be watching

BTW I can't stand TGC's website, when I click on the link for the Annika Celebration it takes me to another page with videos promoting other shows.

You mean just like their shows? There are more TGC promos during golf coverage or anything else they have on than the program they're actually showing! It is so annoying!

Yes, I will.

I've seen the previews, but also don't know when to tune in.

I'm far too lazy right now to go surfing through the guide for the next few days.

I'm watching it right now. In HD (now that I finally have it, I love HD). Anyway, I'm enjoying it, despite Tilgman's straight man style of shot calling. She really needs to jazz it up a bit, maybe have a laugh here and there or say something that isn't monotone. (By the way, I don't know if I've ever seen her full profile before. She's much more attractive in regular clothes walking around then she is in a suit behind the desk. Still think her voice is silly though.) Anyway, the players keep going short -- perhaps they weren't taking the cold weather into account. I wonder when it was filmed? It would have been a blast to walk the course and watch the match. I always thought Annika was sent off with far less fanfare than she rightly deserved. Another instance, in my opinion, where Bivens dropped the ball. So it's nice to see this special made it to TGC.

It was pretty entertaining, if you missed it don't worry TGC will show it a few hundred times over the next year.lol

I agree WSE, Tilgman's monotone delivery is very tiresome. Show some emotion women, something.

My wife was reading while I had it on for a while. She said, "that's a woman?, and then compared her voice to that tennis commentators. (Mary Carrillo's)

It can't be her real, everyday voice, can it? Has anyone had the pleasure of talking to her in a non-televised setting? She seems to stuggle to hit an octave lower than her physiological pitch. (And I'm not saying that all women have higher voices. Rather, her flat style of delivery suggests to me that it's an unnatural pitch.)

I just can't imagine that she is intentionally altering her voice, I think it just comes naturally.

I hear you, but it wouldn't be the first time a news or sports broadcast personality altered their voice for the role. Just look at the documentary film, "Anchorman."

"Stay classy THP"

That's funny.

"I won't be able to make it fellas. Veronica and I trying this new fad called uh, jogging. I believe it's jogging or yogging. it might be a soft j. I'm not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It's supposed to be wild."

"Stay classy THP"

That's funny.

"I won't be able to make it fellas. Veronica and I trying this new fad called uh, jogging. I believe it's jogging or yogging. it might be a soft j. I'm not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It's supposed to be wild."

I take it those are both Anchorman references? I haven't seen it.

Back