TheDoctor

One of the UK Hackers
Reaction score
Handicap
5.3 (WHS)
.....but only for a couple of weeks :D

Jetting off to the Dominican Republic for 2 weeks to do absolutely nothing but chill out in the sun in the company of Jen and some friends of ours who are celebrating a wedding anniversary. Leaving in the early hours of Wednesday morning so unless I connect to any Wifi anywhere while we are away, or get a chance at work tomorrow (and I doubt I will get a chance if it is anything like today), this will be the last time I am here for a couple of weeks as I am not paying the mobile phone internet charges whilst abroad

I got to see what the #King was all about before we left, but unfortunately, unless I completely missed seeing it, I won't be able to try and grab myself one of the limited edition hats that I was hoping might have gone on sale before we headed off, so I hope everyone that missed out on the last one gets a shot at these

I will be taking my Albatross hat with me, so on the extreme fluke that I see someone in our resort who recognises it, that will be a story to tell

So, in the meantime, behave yourself while I am gone and I will no doubt have plenty of reading to catch up on when we get back

Happy golfing everyone :wavey:

Enjoy!! Make sure to practice some bargaining before you leave!

Have an awesome trip. Nothing like getting away from it all and just relaxing.

Have a great time.

Getting some Dominican sun, sounds like a great plan. Any golf on the agenda, or is it all just sun and some ocean fun. Have a blast.

Enjoy it Doc!! Spread the THP word!

As always....as always

Will no doubt have some pics to throw up here when we get back so you can all see what I had to suffer :D

Getting some Dominican sun, sounds like a great plan. Any golf on the agenda, or is it all just sun and some ocean fun. Have a blast.

No golf unfortunately, from what I had been able to find it was going to work out too expensive as no clubs were being taken so I would have to factor that into costs along with green fees etc

Little bit disappointed if I was to be brutally honest, but if you can't be on the golf course, then being on a beach is still a heck of a lot better than sitting in an office working

Take care bud and have fun - cracking place to ming out is the Dom Rep. Spent just over two weeks there on our honeymoon and loved every minute of it.

have a great trip, buddy!

Have a good time and stay safe!

Have a great time man.

Enjoy your trip! Sun, fun and relaxation await

Enjoy that vacation man. Sounds like a good plan you've got there.

Enjoy it Doc!! Spread the THP word!

Sounds like a THP mission trip. Spread the good word, and be sure to hand out copies of the Dave Pelz short game bible.

Have a good trip!

Have a wonderful time. See you when you get back!!

Enjoy, it is good to just do nothing every so often.

With the UK Summer Cup complete and the awards handed out, there's really no reason not to head for sunny beaches and good rum.

Have a great trip!!

Fare thee well bud and have a great time - splitting place to mine out is the Dom Rep. Used a little more than two weeks there on our special night and cherished each moment of it.

Click Here

Last edited:
Not jealous, nope, not a bit.
Ok, maybe just a huge bit jealous! Couple of weeks of Sweet Fanny Adams sounds perfect right now!
Enjoy and try not overdo it with all the relaxation!

Have fun, Doc. I'm definitely jealous. I've wanted to go there and see what is all about.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Have fun Doc! Nothing like a little R&R in a beautiful place.

Sounds like a great time. Enjoy!

Have fun, we have some friends heading to the DR on Thursday AM as well for a little R&R.

Thanks all, just having a 5 minute break at work so had to check in on here :D

Back