In How Many States Have You Golfed?

VA
SC
NC
MD
CA
HI
Guam (US Territory)

Apparently, I need to take my clubs with me on more business trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

WA, OR, CA, NV, AZ, TN, FL, NJ, PA, DE, HI, MI, NC, SC. 14 states but I may be forgetting one or 2. Not bad but there's lots left to see for sure.

In Canada, BC, AB, ON.

North Star Golf Club in Fairbanks, Alaska in June of 2012, was my 50th state. It was the only state where I used rental clubs. Most of the others were played on road trips. The last major trip was in 2010 when I played 11 states in 9 days and of those 11, 10 were excellent golf courses.

I started working toward the goal after retirement in 2005, up until then I had only played in about 10-12 states. A lot of states, I have played several times now, maybe 20 or so. I have played well known courses as well as mom and pop local clubs and almost all had some good things going for them.

It is a good quest if you like meeting and playing golf with lots of different folks. Everyone, everywhere I've played have been pretty nice. Some folks I make quiet a connection with and others just a pleasant round of golf.

Nicely done! I'd love to do this too one day. I want to play in Alaska around summer solstice and get in 4 or 5 rounds in one day.

Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska

Wow need to step it up!

43 now. Hoping to have the lower 48 completed by the end of the year. I've loved seeing different parts of the country along the way

North Star Golf Club in Fairbanks, Alaska in June of 2012, was my 50th state. It was the only state where I used rental clubs. Most of the others were played on road trips. The last major trip was in 2010 when I played 11 states in 9 days and of those 11, 10 were excellent golf courses.

I started working toward the goal after retirement in 2005, up until then I had only played in about 10-12 states. A lot of states, I have played several times now, maybe 20 or so. I have played well known courses as well as mom and pop local clubs and almost all had some good things going for them.

It is a good quest if you like meeting and playing golf with lots of different folks. Everyone, everywhere I've played have been pretty nice. Some folks I make quiet a connection with and others just a pleasant round of golf.

Woot woot

NY, NJ, PA, CT, VT, ME, TX, SC, and FL. Feels like more.

MD/VA/PA/TX/CA/FL/NY/NV/NC/SC/ & DC (but that's not a state). HI is on the list for the end of this year.

NY/HI/MA/CT/NC/SC/FL/MO for me. Need to add a few more states to this.

Edit: Can't believe I forgot about MO as that where I got into the game 6 years ago. At conference in Kansas City, where I had to be "talked" into playing a round of golf with everyone. The rest is history.

Last edited:
11 I think. KY/TN/OH/IN/MI/VA/GA/FL/CA/AZ/AL

Sadly I have only played in Georgia, I have not gotten the chance to play more as of yet.

Soooo jealous of soooo many of you

Lee and I have kicked around traveling around in an RV golfing after we retired. It would be awesome to catch them all. Alaska would be the toughest I'm sure.

I've got a long way to go. So far IA, IL, WI, MN, MA, and ME.

That is awesome man, sounds like it was a great time doing this.

I am disappointed it is only 3 this far, OH/NC/SC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ummm....IN,VA,OH,SC. I need to travel more often.

I've only played in 3 states. AR, MS and LA. I'm taking my clubs and plan to try and squeeze in at least 9 holes while I'm in FL this coming weekend.

Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Arkansas, South Carolina, Florida, Arizona, California.

So, eight.

Not many for me, NC SC WI HI FL VA

GA/SC/NC/TN/AL/FL/IA/IL/IN/AZ

10. I want to play in 30 by the time I'm 30.

My list is short, 11 total so far. They are: KS, NE, MO, OK, CO, TX, AR, MS, IL, IA and AZ.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Looks like I've played in 6 states. Ohio, WV, VA, TN, NC, SC

VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, OK, TX...... So, only 7 states.

But I've played in South Korea and Kuwait, so that has to account for something.

Back