A thread for SoCal golfers.

Anyone interested in golf this weekend?

I'm already playing Westridge GC in La Habra Saturday. I can do Sunday.

I'm already playing Westridge GC in La Habra Saturday. I can do Sunday.

I hope you are going out early, the last time I played Westridge had a 10:15 tee time finnished the front nine 1:00 and walked off the 18th green 3:30pm we had a wait on every hole.

We tee off at 8:33 so hopefully that's early enough. Never played there before.

I'm a no go this Sunday. Gotta take the wife to the airport in the a.m.

Paging Dr. Rhino!
Hope all is well bud.

Formerly known as California92

Rhino...I'm starting to get worried. Think I'm gonna walk Rancho tomorrow morning.

Paging Dr. Rhino!
Hope all is well bud.

Formerly known as California92

Rhino...I'm starting to get worried. Think I'm gonna walk Rancho tomorrow morning.

Sorry for not being around much lately fellas. I am just finishing up a week long conference for work in Orlando. I fly back tomorrow afternoon and should be good to go for next week should something get set up.

Sorry for not being around much lately fellas. I am just finishing up a week long conference for work in Orlando. I fly back tomorrow afternoon and should be good to go for next week should something get set up.

Plenty of Florida THPers around, could have teed it up.

No worries at all my friend. I'm glad your with us. Got worried for a minute. Have a safe flight and hopefully we can all meet up soon.

A thread for SoCal golfers.

What's up SoCal!

What up? I'm playing Oak Quarry tomorrow. Figured I deserve a bit of a splurge. Can't get out til late though, 2:20 tee time.

Anyone up for some golf this weekend?

What up? I'm playing Oak Quarry tomorrow. Figured I deserve a bit of a splurge. Can't get out til late though, 2:20 tee time.
I like that course. How was it?

Also. Around 8am ok for you 2?

I haven't heard from Gordon. Might just us.

Chuck and Manny -

I'm not going to be able to make Robinson Ranch. We had tentatively set this for this Saturday.
I've got a coupon for Robinson Ranch good for 18 holes with cart and range balls. It must be used prior to 9/15/13. Tee time 9am or later.

If either of you guys (or anyone else) can use that coupon for Robinson Ranch, PM me your email address and I'll scan and send it to you. I'm not wanting any money for it, just hoping someone can put it to use.

Anybody else still down for Robinson Ranch this weekend?

A big thanks to RadRob for the voucher!

Back