Best Hole of Your Round? sticky ??

Atxpkrgolf

Reaction score
Handicap
8&rising
I see best shot of round and best rounds and what did u shoot threads but I would imagine a ton of posters have a great shot but screw up the hole. What about a best hole of round thread?
Today I had 523 yard hole where I slightly pulled tee shot and had 255 left into small breeze. I took 3 W because there wasn't any trouble other than bunkers and let it rip. It came off perfect and ended up 12 feet from pin. I 2 putted for birdie and was very satisfied . What u got?

Had some great memories from my last round but these 3 stand out for me. A little proud of this round as I decided to hang with the big boys from the tips and had one of my best rounds.

Hole 4:
The fairway is wide open heading into the water hazard, but it narrows as you approach the green. It is down hill until the water and then starts a gradual ascent. I've found the water before with driver so decided on my 18UT. I knew it would roll out so wanted to keep it down the left side. Was my best strike with this club to date and boy did it run...straight up the middle left of the water. Took my J15 56 and pitched it a little short leaving 20 feet and two putted for par.
Spoiler
Hole%204.jpg

Hole 14:
This Par 5 has a blind spot just halfway down the fairway as it drops off. There is a flag positioned that is to be removed to warn others of your being there. Hit a great drive trying to keep it low out of the head wind and it disappeared over the ridge and ended up middle right in the fairway. Took 6I and landed the green 7 feet from the pin...missed the eagle put two putted for birdie.
Spoiler
Hole%2014.jpg

Hole 18:
This par 4 is all uphill and bends to the left on its way up. Was trying to draw it a little but failed to get it to move and ended up just through the fairway towards the right. Had 115 left to the pin and grabbed my 9I for a 3/4 shot. The green is blind and you can only see the top of the flag from below. Left it just off the green and used my J15 56 to chip it in the hole...no putt birdie!
Spoiler
Hole%2018.jpg

Back