What would be your golf-related splurge?

deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
It's nice to dream once in awhile, and I was thinking about what I would do when/if the cash became available in terms of golf related purchases. I figure some might travel (Pinehurst #2 would be nice), but for me it would be to go and get pretty much a full bag fitting. I have cobbled my bag together, and while it's serviceable, I'm sure there might be something better for me out there (like maybe the Big Bertha irons). So, if I had the money, it would be just that ... go to a reputable place and get fitted for an entire bag from driver to irons. Probably throw in a SeeMore putter fitting too, everyone raves about them so I know it's got to be topnotch.

What would you splurge on?

Travel for me.

I would pay for a trip for my closest friends somewhere badass to stay and play. Nothing but beverages, camaraderie, and golf. Some day this WILL happen.

Equipment wise? I'd love to go to PING and have a custom putter made in the WRX department. I dream of that.

Definitely a golf trip. Would love to go with my Dad and friends to Ireland and Scotland for a few weeks and play.

I would definitely spend it on travel. Scotland would be nice.

Travel for me...golf trip with my buddies would be ideal. And someday a trip to Ireland or scottland just 1 time

Mine would include a helicopter ride to play that par 3 in Africa at The Legands golf club .

Yeah Scotland and Ireland for me and my friends.

#THPEvents every single time.

Travel related, my game and equipment will come and go but the memories made would always last.

Travel.. Bandon Dunes more specifically

Golf trip with great friends, tops any equipment every day of the week for me.

I'd really like to golf Ireland. For equipment just a complete fitting. After going through the seemore process in person and seeing the benefits of just starting blind and ending up with the best putter that fit me id like to get a whole setup like that.

I would love to take an extended trip to Hawaii and play some of the courses over there. It would be especially fun to take another couple who plays golf along.

1.) Week long passes to the Masters
2.) Buddies trip to Pebble
3.) Trip to The Oven for a fitting

I think it would be that order, but being a gear nerd, The Oven would be like heaven to me.

I'd like to play golf either in Europe or the Caribbean. Stay and play, all inclusive, 10-12 guys just enjoying golf all week.

Gear comes and goes. I would go for travel - the experiences and memories created from it last forever.

All new equipment/lessons

Travel for me too. Would love nothing more than a couple of weeks traveling Ireland and Scotland playing golf and downing gallons of pub ale.

Golf trip with my Dad is head and shoulders over everything else. He's in his 70s so I need to get moving on planning that trip.

Golf Trips for me

same as most. travel, but i would do the pebble/spyglass trip, and work in some wine country as well. there are phenomenal restaurants in napa and sonoma. next would be a membership to a country club. for equipment, gd mt60 shaft for my driver, some kind of jdm players' cavity-back irons, and jdm wedges with custom grinds. i'm pretty content with my fw, hybo and putter (for now).

How much money are we talking? Mega-millions or Power Ball?

A trip to Ireland and Scotland WILL happen for me. Playing golf over there with my dad would be magical.

Or a house on the 14th green of the Nicklaus course at Reunion. Something I could fly down to 10 times a year for golf, pool, and parties. (Side note, my friend owns this house and the one weekend I spent there was INCREDIBLE).

Back