Kohls Izod Giveaway Through October 5th

dhartmann34

Reaction score
Handicap
BIG prize here. Good luck! http://bit.ly/1rit8hy I may or may not get an extra entry from this link. Either way, take me with if you win :p

GRAND PRIZE – One (1) prize award (Legends Invitational Golf Tournament): The grand prize winner will receive a trip
for four (4) (winner and three (3) guests age 21 or older) to Monterey, CA from November 14, 2014 – November 18,
2014, to attend the Legends Invitational Golf Tournament. The grand prize trip includes:
• Round trip coach class airfare for four (4) (winner and three (3) guests) from the major airport nearest to the
winner’s home as designated by Sponsors to Monterey, CA (MRY). Actual departure date, times and airline based
upon availability and will be solely determined by Sponsors;
• Four (4)-nights standard hotel accommodations, two (2) rooms, double occupancy, at Spanish Bay Hotel, or other
equivalent hotel designated by Sponsor in the Monterey, CA metro area as based upon availability;
• Airport/Hotel transfers in Monterey, CA;
• Four (4) passes/access to the Welcome Reception;
• Four (4) passes/access to the Legends Pedestal Award Presentation;
• Attendance at the Sunday Gala Dinner for four (4);
• Attendance at the Monday Golf Tournament Awards Dinner for four (4);
• Three (3) days of golf (One day of golf (18-holes) on each of the following golf courses: Pebble Beach, Spyglass
and Spanish Bay;)
• Box lunch provided on golf course each day.

Trying to enter on my phone but just takes me to Kohl's main site.

I'm not sure about the phone entry. When you go to their site, a pop up comes up in which you enter so that may be the issue with using the phone. Otherwise if you can get to the front page of Kohls main, non-mobile page, you can enter from there as well I believe.

Trying to enter on my phone but just takes me to Kohl's main site.

In, thanks!

PS. Pack your bags cuz I'm winning this thing!

I'm not sure about the phone entry. When you go to their site, a pop up comes up in which you enter so that may be the issue with using the phone. Otherwise if you can get to the front page of Kohls main, non-mobile page, you can enter from there as well I believe.
Got to the non mobile site and entered. Thanks.

that is a pretty unreal prize package! Wow. Thanks.

Thanks for the info. I'm in.

Thanks Im in

Back