WTB/WTTF - Titleist 913D2 9.5*/10.5* w/ S+ 62 stiff, Bridgestone J40 24* 4h w/ PX 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkiBumGolfer

Tremendous slouch
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Been looking on eBay with some success (913D2) and some not (J40), but I figured I'd give THP a chance if any of you are looking to unload. As the title says, looking for:

1) Titleist 913D2 ACQUIRED FROM EBAY
2) Bridgestone J40 24* 4 hybrid, Project X 5.5 - 6.0 graphite shaft. Would prefer in very good to excellent condition, but as long as it's not beat to heck I'll consider it.

Available for trade in return: SkiBum's Garage Sale!

Let me know what you've got!

Last edited:
Time for a bump on this.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I have the shaft if interested , no tip not looking to trade asking $80

I have the shaft if interested , no tip not looking to trade asking $80

Thanks for the offer man, but I didn't have the head to begin with. And I just picked up a 913D2 for a good price off eBay, so that's done.

Still looking for a J40 4h though, anyone out there message if you have one!

Bumpity for the J40. Used examples are extremely tough to find on the Bay, at least at the moment.

Ski, I've got a J40 4H in pretty solid condition, doesn't have a project X shaft tho, its got a VTS Black in it. I can get you pictures tonight when I get home from work.

Ski, I've got a J40 4H in pretty solid condition, doesn't have a project X shaft tho, its got a VTS Black in it. I can get you pictures tonight when I get home from work.

Thanks Brad! If you have any indication on how that shaft behaves compared to the PX, I'd be very interested to hear it, as I've never hit one before.

Thanks Brad! If you have any indication on how that shaft behaves compared to the PX, I'd be very interested to hear it, as I've never hit one before.

black is gonna launch a bit lower than the PX I believe. But, I am sure you can find a PX hybo shaft for dirt cheap on the bay, and then flip that VTS if you decide to pull and make your money right back.

black is gonna launch a bit lower than the PX I believe. But, I am sure you can find a PX hybo shaft for dirt cheap on the bay, and then flip that VTS if you decide to pull and make your money right back.

Good point - although I don't do my own club work, but it might still work out. Looked up specs on the 2 shafts, and in 6.0 PX vs. S flex VTS they both have the same torque but the VTS is about 10g lighter. So it may actually behave pretty similarly.

Good point - although I don't do my own club work, but it might still work out. Looked up specs on the 2 shafts, and in 6.0 PX vs. S flex VTS they both have the same torque but the VTS is about 10g lighter. So it may actually behave pretty similarly.

Good stuff, Like I said, I'll snap a few photos when I get home, prob won't be until at least 9EST, working late because of not being around this weekend

I may be willing to trade my J40 3h 6.0 shaft for the VTS if you are interested.... I'd just have to have it pulled.

I may be willing to trade my J40 3h 6.0 shaft for the VTS if you are interested.... I'd just have to have it pulled.

Possibly, assuming I go through with this and I don't like the VTS. I'll keep you posted if so!

Mods, you can go ahead and lock this up! J40 found.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back