JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I love them. I love so many of them and all different brands. With the weather turning in some areas and my travel schedule coming up its time to look around at a few more.

Anybody else near obsessive about this type of outerwear?

Have always heard of them being referred to as 1/4 zip pullovers, not 3/4.

That said, I like them but I'm not obsessive about them. Probably comes from being able to wear them 8 months out of the year up here.

I love the Bobby Jones ones we got last year.

Getting to be about that time of year again I can start wearing them again.

I have a few golf ones from volunteering for different events, as well as some others I've gotten over the years. I love them much more than a full pullover or the full zip downs. Gives just enough ventilation when needed, yet still keeps you warm or dry when the weather turns bad.

I wear them almost daily. I have quite a few but none that I feel are worth recommending.

• Admin
Have always heard of them being referred to as 1/4 zip pullovers, not 3/4.

That said, I like them but I'm not obsessive about them. Probably comes from being able to wear them 8 months out of the year up here.
Autocorrect

Love my FJ 1/4 zip. Have had it for probably 5 years now and use the hell out of it every spring and fall.

Pretty much my go to exert weekend during the winter and on casual Fridays.

I have 5 or 6 now and looked at another one today.

Huge fan of them it's almost a must around here. The Bobby jones ones are awesome and I have a fee others I like as well.

puma ones are sweeet I'll one 1 eventually

My absolute favorites.

My eye is currently on a couple Puma ones.

Love my Bobby Jones and Matte Grey ones.

I hate wearing a heavy jacket so these are perfect. I have 4 or 5 of these & I think a Bobby Jones has to makes its way into the rotation

I love them too JB. I have several for golf that are true pullovers, but also have several sweaters & long sleeve shirts that are similar style with the 1/4 zip. My favorite cold weather look on or off the course.

Undoubtedly love the 2 that I have right now, need to get some more actually. I prefer them over under armor for golf because when/if the temp rises it's easily removeable.

Yea when I look in the closet I have several 1/4 zips. Easy to wear. I was at a trade show and saw a brand called Storm Creek. Really good prices and looked as good as most big brands. The ones THP did with Bobby Jones were sweeeeet.

I only have two but also really love them and prefer them as my outerwear of choice.

It's unfortunate that down south, it isn't cool enough to wear them very often!

With ample time to wear them, they are a golf staple for me. I tend to just use the ones I have until I come across a good deal on another one to add to the collection.

Is there one in particular that blocks wind the best?

Yep. On and off the golf course. Worn a couple out already but then again it's always cold here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love them. They are an absolute staple of my PNW golf wardrobe. I like several OEMs products but my closet is currently heavy with Ping and Adidas items.

Love them. I've got a blue Puma that I've just about worn out and have an Oakley that I love as well.

For fall and spring golf here I love em. If I'm not rockin' a nice sweater or sweater vest you can be damn sure I'll have on a 1/4 zip.

I have a couple and love them, I really want a Bobby Jones but their a little pricey for me right now.

I wear them all the time during the winter. I was just looking for new ones since I want a few more to golf in.

The Bobby Jones ones that I now own that have the THP logo were my first nice ones and now I want more.

Will be heading to the Izod outlet store to get a few more. I also like them cause I can wear over a polo for work instead of carrying a jacket around.

Was wearing my Mizuno last night. Love them. Have about 6 but need more.

I have more than I care to admit. But my obsession isn't just limited to just golf 1/4 zips, I have running ones, college logo ones, my company logo ones, Colts ones, plain ones. Could I get by with a couple, and wear them for golf, running, tailgating etc regardless of the logo on the sleeve/breast? Absolutely not...at least, I tell my wife that.

Back