Love these. I'm not big on jackets, so I love wearing these anytime the weather gets a little cooler. I think we should see a THP one in the store sometime!

I honestly don't have any. I don't really know why, I've just never really sought them out.

love them too for the chilly mornings of july (and the eleven other months!) my favorite has always beel the adidas 3 stripes, I love that style

I have several and found the Mizuno Windlite the best so far for wind and warmth. Excellent for on or off course.
The FJ Performance lined sweaters are a close 2nd with Sunice and Oxford sweaters following these.

A must have for playing in NE Ohio weather.

I have a no name light one for just windy days and a Foot Joy lined one that I love with it's colder and/or rainy.
I do love both.

Love these. Living in a reasonably mild winter climate, I get a lot of use out of these. There is probably only about a month during the winter that I need to wear more.

Eyeing a couple Nike ones for some reason.

The crazy part is that I am an equal opportunity 1/4 zip person. Love the nice plush ones that I have from Bobby Jones. Equally love the thin nylon ones I have from Puma, Callaway and Sligo.

The crazy part is that I am an equal opportunity 1/4 zip person. Love the nice plush ones that I have from Bobby Jones. Equally love the thin nylon ones I have from Puma, Callaway and Sligo.

I'm the same way. For me, if I can get away with it (ie unless it is STUPID cold) I'll wear a 1/4 or 1/2 zip, so having several materials and thicknesses is a big deal.

Eyeing a couple Nike ones for some reason.

Nike outlet is the best place. I found a couple last year for under $20. Even hooked up Mike Dean with one.

I think I have 3 Nike and Adidas golf 1/4 zips, but I have countless 1/4 zip fleece pullovers. The majority of them are Mountain Hardwear and Patagonia that I wear hiking and backpacking...or just about anytime I leave the house in cooler months.

I have several I use for work and a couple for on the course, they are just simply very universal.

I hate jackets so I will throw on a long sleeve shirt underneath mine when the temps drop even more

the 1/4 zip is my favorite type of pullover. I like the style, comfort and flexibility of being able to open up or keep closed. I am not obsessed but I do have 5 i use for golf and 3 or 4 for casual dress.

Not obsessed, but I just got a Proquip 1/4 zip sweater and it's the best outerwear for golf I have ever owned in my life. It's water repellent lambswool, lined so it's windproof. It's very lightweight, stretches in all directions, fits great and is super warm. The Brits know how to make golf outerwear for cold climes! It's definitely going to be my go-to winter jacket.

lambswool-brd.png

I've only got 2 of them but really like them. I've got one from Ogio and one from Izod. The Ogio is by far better than Izod for me. The Izod snags easy and is way too short in the body

Second for me behind v-neck sweaters.

I love the look, but for the course and playing golf, I much prefer the full zip sweater. I'm mental on the course, so something I can take off and put back on repeatedly (full zip) is just my preference. Off the course, 1/4 zip is probably my favorite thing to wear EVER.

I wore 2 different 1/4 zips today. One was heavier and the other was a mid weight.

I don't wear them...prefer the full zip. Although these do fit better and are more stylish. Maybe should look into them a bit more.

I really like the 1/4 zip - I have been wearing sweaters with this style for years!
When I am on a golf trip, I always check to see what the 1/4 pull overs look like, to see if I want to add to my collection.
I think I have 10 or so.
And I love the heavier ones for winter golf - much easier to deal with than a jacket.

Definitely one of my favorites for golf and just casual wear in general. I've got 3 of them and I'm sure I'll be adding to the collection.

I spent 3 months last year looking for the perfect all black 1/4 zip pullover. For whatever reason all black was hard to find. Found a good one but still looking for "the one". Really comfortable shirt for me. Looking at the UA ones.

I picked up two ping pullovers last season I wear all the time. Nice and light but functional. Noticed a few new colors at GG over the weekend. In ponder mode which to pick up next.

Not totally obsessive, but I do have a few different ones for different purposes. A thin cotton Eddie Bauer one for brisk weather, a medium sweater one from Eddie Bauer for the slightly colder days, and a thermal polyester fleece one from Marker that I wear as a layering piece when it's very cold or I'm skiing. Very versatile piece of clothing.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Back