McDonald's caves in to the people who blame them for being fat, etc..

I support Hardee's and Wendy's who don't apologize for making fatty, great tasting food and are constantly looking for ways to make things more fattening and delicious.

I miss the Thanks button.

Although Wendy's sucks.

My kids love it (as most do), but there are many places I would rather eat. Love the fries, but the entrees are fairly mediocre...almost the opposite of Wendy's.

It doesn't even have the cheapness (value) factor that it used to have...which Taco Bell still does.

McDouble, McChicken, large fries and water. $4.23.

My breakfast every morning, until this week, was (day shift only): sausage egg mcmuffin, hash brown, 3 chocolate chip cookies, and a large coffee. Just started this week a new breakfast with much fewer calories: egg white delight, oatmeal no raisins, large coffee.

I've got no problem with their food. They've been a industry leader in food safety and have adapted pretty well with all the push towards healthy options. It's what it is - cheap food. I don't eat there much aside from breakfast maybe once a week, but that's because we don't have the money to eat out all the time.

Since the Angus burgers got axed my favorite dinner meal is 10pc Nuggets, fries, two salt packets, Coke.

I've got no problem with their food. They've been a industry leader in food safety and have adapted pretty well with all the push towards healthy options. It's what it is - cheap food. I don't eat there much aside from breakfast maybe once a week, but that's because we don't have the money to eat out all the time.

Since the Angus burgers got axed my favorite dinner meal is 10pc Nuggets, fries, two salt packets, Coke.
Only two?

Yes sir. One for the fries and one to sprinkle on each nugget. McD's could sell salt and I'd buy it. Top of the line stuff.

Of course the hippies would probably picket them for it.

Go to Facebook and type in Golden McRib in the search bar.

It's a quest!

2 breakfast burritos and a sweet tea is my go to!!!

I do love McDonalds and I ate there A LOT during law school. I'm pretty sure if I ate like that now, I'd gain about 50 lbs in a year. Good thing the closest one if 30 minutes away now.

Love getting a vanilla shake from them. Such a hot day today, and now you have me thinking about vanilla shakes.

~Rock

Attachments

• Book worthy.jpg
    Book worthy.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 0
I really like the fries, but only fresh out of the fryer, and then only until 5 minutes have passed. After that, the fries taste like styrofoam

We have the Main Street Cow Burger here in Kansas.
What's that?

I noticed IA has biscuits and gravy. You won't find that in a Chicago McD's. As a matter of fact, I can't think of anything regional about a Chicago McD's.

The #10.

I am a fan of that.

Love me some McNuggets.

I'm a fan of the McRib, the bacon egg and Cheese Biscuit, and the cheeseburgers. I don't really venture elsewhere on the menu.

Yes sir. Nothing like them. I even save leftovers and eat them the next day cold.

You could eat them 3 months later. They never go bad. :)

We call it McEnema's at home - the only thing that is a sure fire way to cure some congestion!

I do like a few of their items but it's not part of the diet so haven't been there in a while. I do feel they owe me since I used get the sausage and egg McMuffin and dip it in syrup. Then all of a sudden the McGriddle shows up. :wtf:

I will stop to get their breakfast burritos quite a bit on my way to work. $2 and some change for a great tasting breakfast is awesome!

I am a huge fan but can't eat it becuase it makes me Ill on the back end of my usual...Number 1 super sized with a mcdouble and diet coke. The mcDouble would get eaten in route to house so only the Big Mac fries were seen at the table...lol

Plus I gain weight instantly when I eat it.

Does anyone else love McDonald's as much as I do? I've slowed down how often I go but I think it makes me appreciate my visits little bit more.

I also rediscovered the McDonald's pie today. Strawberries and cream? Yes please!

My -new- usual go to is a couple make doubles, and a couple of pies. And a Dr. Pepper.

TTing

I am a huge fan but can't eat it becuase it makes me Ill on the back end of my usual...Number 1 super sized with a mcdouble and diet coke. The mcDouble would get eaten in route to house so only the Big Mac fries were seen at the table...lol

Plus I gain weight instantly when I eat it.
I used to do that one too!

Eat the second burger on the way home.

I like that, now I am craving a McRib.

I got to Orlando.

Had to quit for a while.

I don't know that Orlando is right, but I've worked by way around the country.

Back