Let Me Tell You Something

Lets not over sell here, he's still a buckeye.

So he traded his THP swag for sweet deals for us...I can live with that!

Great job Mike, way to go!

You're the man Dean! Appreciate all the work that all of our volunteers put in.

Magic Mike! Making things happen! Big props for all you do to help JB and GG so all of us here can have the fun that we do. Thank you to all three of you.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Great job Mike, its great to hear stories like this. I cant even imagine how much work you and all the staff put in. I don't get to see it in person living at the bottom of the earth but seeing the pictures of all the events is awesome.

Proud of all your hard work Mike, keep it up dude!

Thank you Mike D for all you do & have done

Mikey was always the right guy for this role. It made so much sense when it happened, and he's proven his abilities time and time again both locally and nationally for us THPers.

Well done buddy. Well done. Time to shock the world Columbus style once this Vegas business is cleared up!!!

Well, done and thank you Mike for all you do for THP!!!

Can't wait to see him again this weekend. The man is just great overall- going to be a great time.

Truly a class act, we appreciate his efforts and dedication to making this community so special!

Thank you Mike for helping make THP more awesome that it was the day before.

The soft spoken stud known as mikedean441 comes through again and again.

Clutch I tell you, thanks Mike for all that you do!

Thanks Mike, I look forward to meeting you in Columbus!

Knew who this was about pretty quickly, but that doesn't detract from the message one bit. Way to go Mike!

Dean-o-mite! Great to see you got your own thread letting others know all you do. You deserve it!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

I'm still kind of new here, but I knew this post was about Mike Dean the minute I started reading it. It's been clear as day in just two short months how much he does for the site and membership here.

MikeDean is the man...I'm going to hate beating him in leauge 4 this year though :)

Thanks Mike!!

Ha, poor Mike. Sounds like one busy dude, but no one else could handle it better.

Your efforts on behalf of THP is greatly appreciated, Mike.

Thanks for everything you do for the site Mike!! I have a feeling a lot of us are going to be thanking you, JB and Morgan a bunch of times throughout 2014.

Well done Mike. With all this place has going on, you've gotta be working your tail off. And you're pulling it all off. Kudos.

Thanks to Mike for all his hard work. It says a lot about someone when he is willing to work so hard and not ask for anything in return. Can't wait to thank you in person this weekend, buddy!

Oh that Mike Dean guy is a pretty good dude!

I have had the pleasure of teeing it up with him a couple times this summer at a gathering and solo rounds.

Mikes a great guy on and off the course and does one heck of a job setting up events and getting us all great courses and prices.

Back