FS: Ping Putter, Adams Irons & More

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all! I feel everything is priced very well as I am looking to get rid of some stuff quickly! Please do not hesitate to send me an offer though!

1) Set of 4-P KBS C Taper X flex iron shafts. They were pulled from a set of Titleist AP2s that were 1/4" short. Used for only about 5 rounds before I decided they just were not for me. Unfortunately, they do not have grips and the tips need prepped. $108

2) Set of Adams Idea Pro A12 irons. Shafted with Project X 6.0. Play to 38" 5 iron. Absolutely fantastic condition! I bought them from a different forum website and was told they are standard length and lie. Golf Pride Z Cord grips installed and shaft bands in-tact. $185.

3) Adidas Samba golf bag. White with black stripes. Great condition! Slight discoloring in some very small areas as seen on all white golf bags. Because shipping will be so expensive on this guy lets say....$70

4) Adams Idea Pro A12 iron heads (different from the shafted set above). 4-P. Slightly worse shape than the set above but still very good condition. Lie is 1* upright and I believe loft is standard. $145

5) Ping Anser MIlled 0 putter. Absolutely fantastic condition. Putter plays at 35". Ping, Orange dot lie angle. Currently does not have a grip but I have a Superstroke 3.0 lying around I could throw on it. If you choose to have this grip put on please note that there is a hole in the butt end because, like above, I tried counterbalancing. $85 without the grip and $100 with the grip.

6) Fubuki Alpha 60 x5ct, stiff flex. Equipped with a 910/913 Titleist driver adapter. Fantastic condition with a Golf Pride G2 midsize grip. $OLD

7) Finally is a pair of Adidas Tour 360 shoes. They are size 11.5. Still in good shape outside and the sole but there is a rip in the fabric inside the left heel. $20

Last edited:
PM'ed a trade offer for putter

Back