cart vs stand bag

Song Dog

Reaction score
Handicap
Sometimes we take a cart or walk. I have a bag boy quad that I use. Sometimes I would like to just throw the bag over my shoulder and go. There is times I like to go to the putting and chipping green.
With my cart bag I moreless have to take the quad or lay bag down (if at practice green).
I guess what I am asking or getting to is... if I went with a stand bag, will it strap/ secure good the my quad push cart. If so I could do all without laying bag down.

Sometimes we take a cart or walk. I have a bag boy quad that I use. Sometimes I would like to just throw the bag over my shoulder and go. There is times I like to go to the putting and chipping green.
With my cart bag I moreless have to take the quad or lay bag down (if at practice green).
I guess what I am asking or getting to is... if I went with a stand bag, will it strap/ secure good the my quad push cart. If so I could do all without laying bag down.

if you ride most of the time, some hybrid bags will be great for what you want to do, but will be a bit heavier if you want to carry them for 18

edit: pay attention at the bottom, liek the fusion 14 from callaway has a very cart bag like bottom, and most SM bags have what they call a CFB (cart friendly bottom)

I have a BagBoy push cart 9(3 wheels with the swivel wheel in the front) and a Cleveland stand bag. I have no issues with the bag fitting on the cart.

I have a Taylormade stand bag on my Clicgear cart. Only downside is that I'm not able to reach all pockets when it's on the cart. So you have to remember not to put anything you really need in them. Other than that, it works fine. Can strap it up just as easily as a cart bag.

Back