Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Announcement: Saturday August 31st
Heron Glen (http://www.heronglen.com/layout9.asp?id=120&page=1490) - $77 w/ cart

Tee Times
11:00am
Golf4Life
PhillyGolfGuy
Fireitup
ACole
--------------
11:09am
DevRickus
Buckjob
NJRob
FrancisD
--------------
11:18am
Colt
+1
motoooo
JackF

Here are the pairings I drew this morning. If anyone has a problem or needs a change, let me know.

Awesome, can't wait for it. I'm assuming some drinks afterwards if they have a bar?
Looking forward to meeting you Jack.

Drinks will be had. It's the only thing I do well at a golf course

I am leaving as soon as possible, not saying goodbye to Ricky.

The new guy's okay with it.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Introducing you to a hostile crowd right off the bat, buddy. Motoo is as intense as they come. Don't breath to hard in his backswing or chip your ball across his putting line. Also, him and I don't see eye to eye on... well... anything really.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Been there, done that. I'll wear my ballet slippers so I don't leave spike marks.

Been there, done that. I'll wear my ballet slippers so I don't leave spike marks.

So glad you are coming out. We are gonna have a blast.

I'll cut you all.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Don't criticize. Accept and you will love it.

TTing

I don't even think it was hockey. I googled Nureyev and he seems to be a ballerina or figure skater.

One time I sneezed in Mitch's back swing and he made me give him my Chewbacca head cover as "reparations".

Weather looks better every day for this Saturday. Went from saying rain on Weds to overcast with a 20% chance yesterday to now saying Sunny with no rain.

I don't even think it was hockey. I googled Nureyev and he seems to be a ballerina or figure skater.

I keep forgetting how young you guys are.

I keep forgetting how young you guys are.

Thank you. That's the first time in a while that I've been called young!!! 29 ain't that old, but when your in the military and your the boss of a bunch of kids you start feeling that way!

How was your rounds today Mitchjob?

Fellas. I'll still be there Saturday. (wouldn't miss it for the world) But I F'd up my knee pretty good this afternoon playing basketball. I'm not promising much. I can barely walk. We'll see how I play though.

How was your rounds today Mitchjob?

Mitchjob... That just sounds dirty, dude.

Knee injuries suck
Fellas. I'll still be there Saturday. (wouldn't miss it for the world) But I F'd up my knee pretty good this afternoon playing basketball. I'm not promising much. I can barely walk. We'll see how I play though.

Back